nice shot!
Name
Konstantin
Edit My Images
Yes
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Really like No1 love the location and the shallow depth of field with foreground and background out of focus. No 2 & 3 and still nice photos but No1 stands out for me

They're all good images. My pic would be number 2. If I'm being critical number 1 is a bit too central for me, think I would have preferred a lower viewpoint giving more space above her and a little less below, but that's just me.

I really like no. 2 :) Very pretty! Love the shallow depth of field.

Cracking images, 1 and 2 for me. Have you tried cropping the tall bush on the left in number 1, I think it makes it an even stronger image.

lovely trio though i prefer no2 and 3 ,no1 is slightly disorientating

Definitely No. 1 for me as the green provides a good counterpoint to her clothing and the flower in her hair. No. 2 is nice as well, but would be better for me if we could have seen her hand, possibly holding a flower. I mean, she probably isn't cleaning up after her dog, but how do we know for sure?;)

2 and 3 for me.
I'm finding the pose a little awkward-looking in the first one and the RHS of her face looks just a little overly bright to me.
If I was nit-picking, my only other little niggle would be the gaping buttons on her cardigan in 1 and 3 - I'd be tempted to tidy that up a bit in PP.

Really nice use of the locations to bring out the best in the subject though and all in all a very pleasing set. I like these a lot. (y)

Last edited:
dude, that girl is so hot, and nice photos, espscially number 1, i'm really into far away, landscape composition portraits

hey... lovely stuff there. Really nice lush green frames #1 and the dof is fab.

#2 really like the viewpoint, the dof and the pose
#3 nice pic, but doesn't have anywhere near as much impact as 1 & 2 (y)

1 for me, too. Rest are Ok, but 1 is way ahead of the rest of the set.

2 she looks awkward in the position, and her skin looks fine

3 looks ok. Nothing really wrong with it, but not engaging enough

from today's shots, 1 is better of the 2, but skin tone looks funny again.

Great set of shots, No 1 for me. What lens is that?

Back