Car photographer

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone. I Just thought I'd introduce myself here after lurking for a while. I have been shooting commercial product photography 10 years and now focus on the automotive industry. I moved to Portishead near Bristol (UK) last year but work wherever I'm needed... or at least I did. Work has been slow since Covid appeared and I am currently trying to home-school a four-year-old! I'm keen to keep my mind on photography and share thoughts and ideas with others in a positive environment. I look forward to meeting you all.

Steve Ashdown

Hi Steve and welcome to TP

Plenty to see and do here :)

Hi Steve and welcome to TP

Plenty to see and do here :)

Thank you very much. You'll all be sick of me soon enough!

Welcome to the forum.

From Bristol!

I can't really remember the last time I shot anything automotive!

I'm starting to feel the same! Good to see someone else from Bristol and lovely work by the way. Have you been to the RPS HQ? I'm not a member but wonder if I should join up with them being so close.

Thank you very much. You'll all be sick of me soon enough!

I'm starting to feel the same! Good to see someone else from Bristol and lovely work by the way. Have you been to the RPS HQ? I'm not a member but wonder if I should join up with them being so close.

Thanks!

I haven't no. Don't really see the appeal personally.

Hi Steve, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Welcome to the forum Steve, have fun here :welcome:

Back