Cardiff Bay with my DJI Osmo

That was nice Ricardo, short but nice :)
Did you design the front end 'Fotomondo' intro yourself? it's pretty cool.

I'm planning an epic when I go back to India again in 9 weeks time. Going to cut down on a lot of accessories though
Mainly going to be using the Omso, not getting on with the Go Pro4 at all.

That was nice Ricardo, short but nice :)
Did you design the front end 'Fotomondo' intro yourself? it's pretty cool.

I'm planning an epic when I go back to India again in 9 weeks time. Going to cut down on a lot of accessories though
Mainly going to be using the Omso, not getting on with the Go Pro4 at all.

Thank you! That title screen is actually a stock feature of Final Cut Pro X. I'm actually looking forward to using my GoPro more. I am waiting on despatch (next month) of a fancy new gimbal I helped fund through Indiegogo.

Short and amazing!

Thank you very much!

I should be getting my hands on the osmo tomorrow, to take to latin america for three months... now I hadn't planned to test it but hey.

As you can imagine, I want to hit the ground running so I've been watching everything out there. I currently use a gopro hero4 silver on a z1 rider 3 axis gimbal, and it works a treat. Actually I don't get that walking bounce I notice you can get with the OSMO unless you walk like John Cleese. How do you find it now? I may even shoot without the phone at times, I imagine that is do-able even shooting blind. Maybe in wide open landscape shots.

Back