Casper_Cat

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

Casper belongs to a neighbour whom lives down the other end of our street. They also own the Basset hound, Photos in a thread I posted a while back.

With Charlotte the Basset hound I asked if they wouldn't mind me trying to photograph her. Which they agreed and luckly the photos turned out ok.

Now Casper is a proper character afraid of nothing and wanders about all over the place.

This past week he turned up in our garden.

Just the week before I had saved this stool from the skip.

So I took Casper hostage for a while.

He were a fidget bum but we got some photos.

Feedback critique is welcomed.

Thanks
Gaz

ske77mr.jpg

a46md3F.jpg

Puyek99.jpg

aWABuOW.jpg

Lovely set of cay portrait style captures Gary, liking all of these pic's very much.

Cracking set that.

No2 my fave.

No3 looks like ‘he’ has had just about enough of you though and thinking unpleasant ways of ending you!

2 & 3 are smashing and with his expressional face, real Class, Top shots Gav.

A really good set of images. I do like the choice of background, but I think it would be better a little darker (not much). Just to make Caspar stand out a bit more. Having said that, I'd be very happy if I was presented this quality of photos of my cat.

Lovely pictures of a gorgeous cat, and he's definitely judging you :D

Well taken Gary :D

PS.
I remember the Charlotte pictures, they were excellent too :D

Hi Gaz

These are great images, I'd make sure you keep your doors and windows closed for a while he looks like he's plotting... ;)

I think I'd agreed with Dominic on the BG colour/lighting needing to be a tad darker, may be even a textured BG? Just to help him really stand out, just my personal view :)

You did something right, to be able to move around him, without him moving, nice work (y)

love the first one, the dark edges focus all the attention on le chat

I’m not really a cat person but enjoyed looking at these. Looks like he’s got attitude and you’ve captured him very well.

Lovely set of cay portrait style captures Gary, liking all of these pic's very much.
Thanks George.
Cracking set that.

No2 my fave.

No3 looks like ‘he’ has had just about enough of you though and thinking unpleasant ways of ending you!
Thanks Rob. There were quite a few comic exspressions amongst the photos.
Love them!

Agree with Rob, no.3 says 'You're DEAD MEAT!' :ROFLMAO:
Thanks Peter.
Nice set, it doesn't look like Stockholm syndrome will set in anytime soon though :ROFLMAO:
Thanks Tara. Had to Google the Stokholme syndrome. Completely agree wth that statement :)
2 & 3 are smashing and with his expressional face, real Class, Top shots Gav.
Thanks Graham. Thats encouraging feedback.
Excellent photos and the background works well too.
Thanks James.
I use a darkish grey paper background. I cooled the white balence down in post which I thought suited the image. Also Casper apeared the grey he actually is.
A really good set of images. I do like the choice of background, but I think it would be better a little darker (not much). Just to make Caspar stand out a bit more. Having said that, I'd be very happy if I was presented this quality of photos of my cat.
Thanks Dominic. Appreciate the feedback i'll have a little play with the files to see the effect.
Lovely pictures of a gorgeous cat, and he's definitely judging you :D

Well taken Gary :D

PS.
I remember the Charlotte pictures, they were excellent too :D
Thanks Alan.

Great that you remembered the older post.

Hi Gaz

These are great images, I'd make sure you keep your doors and windows closed for a while he looks like he's plotting... ;)

I think I'd agreed with Dominic on the BG colour/lighting needing to be a tad darker, may be even a textured BG? Just to help him really stand out, just my personal view :)

You did something right, to be able to move around him, without him moving, nice work (y)
Hi Gav
Haha
I don't think he'll wander down again :) Thanks for the feedback on the image. It's just what I needed.

These are great. The third image tells me he took you hostage hahah.
I guess he did for a while :)
Thanks for stopping by.
love the first one, the dark edges focus all the attention on le chat
Hiya

Thanks for the feedback. Funny you should mention that.
That first image was my favourite too. The background is untouched in that image.
In the others (at the last minute) I evened the shade out.
Retrospectively they may have been better left alone "Ocd I think they call it"
I’m not really a cat person but enjoyed looking at these. Looks like he’s got attitude and you’ve captured him very well.
Thanks Neil.
Great you took the time to leave some feedback.

Gaz

Back