Castell y Gwynt

Superb Kevin, one of my favourite places and perfectly lit.

Nice timing, right place right time.

On what planet did you say that scenery is…
I wanna go there! (y)

Thanks all indeed David it was a moment I was fortunate enouth to see coming the light was one large patch coming twards me from Glyder Fawr.

"Cracking" shot Sir, love the light & foreground interest giving the shot plenty of depth.(y)

George.

Hi Kev
Just back from somewhere colder....
I never get tied of looking at Glyder Fach on Glyderau its one of my favorite places, I prefer it to Yr Wyddfa.
You have done a cracking job of this shot with a lovely drop of light.
Love the way the light "spotlights" Castell y Gwynt, that's magical i bet it was lovely up there.
Nice work Kevin(y)

Hi Kev
Just back from somewhere colder....
I never get tied of looking at Glyder Fach on Glyderau its one of my favorite places, I prefer it to Yr Wyddfa.
You have done a cracking job of this shot with a lovely drop of light.
Love the way the light "spotlights" Castell y Gwynt, that's magical i bet it was lovely up there.
Nice work Kevin(y)

Hi Steve

Hope you had a good trip? One of my favourite places to indeed it was a quick spring into action moment very brief bursts of light and a fantastic QMD for the DLOG!
Regards
Kevin

Last edited:
Hi Kev,
Yes has a good trip! Didn't get too many QMD's though as the weather pulled in a bit. Interesting navigating on unfamiliar mountains in blizzards always knew I should have done winter ML as well as summer :LOL: but it was staggeringly beautiful (when you could see). Just trying to convince the boss she wants to go again;).
I did get some shots of Aurora albeit not with the scenery I would have wanted, beggers can't be choosers! Been up to my neck in it since I got back so hopefully will get time to do some PP soon.

I never get tired of looking at the Glyder's it holds some fascinating attraction for me, and the shot on your website in winter is so beautiful I always remember it when I think of Glyderau.

Hopefully I'll get round to posting soon.
All the best mate(y)

Agree with the above - light really makes the image - but the composition, framing are equally effective; I personally like the colours and textures. A cracking good shot.

Spooks

Back