Cat Appreciation Society! - lets see those catz!

I love that bengal kitten! Such brilliant markings.
This is my cat Suki, we've only had her for about a month after getting her from the local blue cross adoption centre :)

Suki the cat by Cook24v, on Flickr

Tilly in the middle of a yawn. Editing is a bit off as it was one of the very first shots i'd taken :)

5008649314_28368bed0a.jpg

Here's the new terror, also known as Reggie and he's 6 months old.

5068497603_53ac492eff_b.jpg

I have a ginger and white cat called Ralph but he really doesn't like the camera so i have no pictures of him :(

Rhian

Never even knew this thread existed - one I posted a while back in a separate thread of my daughter's 7-week old kitten, William.

11aajrp.jpg

That is one lovely shot of a gorgeous kitten (y) Framed on the wall yet?

That is one lovely shot of a gorgeous kitten (y) Framed on the wall yet?

24" x 16" canvas of it is hanging on her wall..... at £20 you can't go wrong. :D

lol. Love the 'yoga' shot.... so typical. That's one bushy-tailed dude... (y)

We lost both of ours this year. :(

Betsy was just 9 days short of her 18th in Feb when she passed away. Bobby made it to 18 but died in July.

This is Betsy...

Betsy01-1.jpg

Betsy02.jpg

And here's Bobby...

Bobby01.jpg

Bobby02.jpg

And one of them together...

Both01.jpg

:(

Our 13.5 year old Tom 'Whiskers' - he's quite patient in front of the camera but rarely smiles. This from earlier today when I was fiddling with off camera flash;

1113989427_cxZrh-XL.jpg

We had 2 persians until Wednesday last week when our Sealpoint Tosca who we thought was perfectly healthy died suddenly of a heart attack aged 10 due to a thickened heart muscle. We're distraught atm and cant come to terms with it but still have our Cream Persian Gizmo to take care of. He is 11.

Tosca
tookclass.jpg

HeldUpTook.jpg

Gizmo
Meeow.jpg

GizBed1.jpg

Phil

Love this thread.

Here's one of ours, Freckles, she's really going to 'get' that stone.....

DSC_3054_1000.jpg

One of our cats Tiggy. She's a 7 year old Bengal that still thinks she' 4 months.

Taken with my blackberry
162937_470216677086_515952086_5942387_336231_n.jpg

These are our latest additions which we collected on Saturday.
p659159674-4.jpg

p543189543-4.jpg

Our latest rescue cat is Maisie, had her for over 6 years now.
Bit like an alarm clock , gets you up in the middle of the night :)

1/
1111.jpg

mini-Test052.jpg

mini-19.jpg

If ours has her eyes open, she's moving and when they're shut, she's asleep so not as photogenic. I WILL manage to catch her at some point and will add her to this thread. Oh, she's another Maisie (named before we got her - she was Dad's cat until we inheritted her about a year ago.)

Taken a couple of months before she passed away on the 10th June 2010 aged 14 years and 3 months. She had not been well for some time. RIP Gatto...

gatto4.jpg

Back