Catching up with an old photog friend

Edit My Images
Yes
This is, I know, a very long shot - but I'm trying to get back in touch with a friend of yore. I've long since lost contact with them, so none of my old contact details are valid.

So why am I posting here? Well, one of the brothers, James, was (hopefully, is) quite an accomplished hobbyist landscape photographer, with a leaning toward medium format, back in the 90s. Sadly, I've not been able to locate any leads, beyond one or two vaguely plausible mentions in papers some time back - their own sites and email domains are no longer.

Do you, perhaps, know of a James Clark, with a fine eye for landscape photography, living somewhere probably in Somerset?

Sorry I can't help, but have you checked out f/book, linkedin etc? Also done an image search ont'tinternet?
Good luck with your search.

Sorry I can't help, but have you checked out f/book, linkedin etc? Also done an image search ont'tinternet?
Good luck with your search.

Yep - a fair few possibilities on LinkedIn, but none that really seemed to check out on examination, and friends report no luck on FB. I do have a couple photos, though - it certainly couldn't hurt to try running them through a Google Images reverse search. Thanks for the idea!

Back