Votes: 40 44.0%
  • Dogs

Votes: 51 56.0%

• Total voters
Name
Caleb
Edit My Images
Yes
Stand up and be counted for feline or canine kind. Age old argument I know but just a bit of fun.

Anyway, everyone knows cats are better then dogs :LOL:

No option for both?:shrug:

Cats:

loyal to the point of where the next plate of food is coming from

habit of bringing in live prey and letting it loose

Dogs:

just loyal (mostly)

habit of rolling in fox and swan poo requiring regular bath times

Love them both but cats are easier to drown :D

Dogs all the way for me :D

Love all animals though, except for neds.

Cats all the way :D

Dogs have to wait to be taken for a walk, how dumb is that when they got four frigging legs :LOL:

Dogs have to wait to be fed if they are hungry, cats know how to walk on their own so go find a ready meal.

Dogs smell, Dog owners houses smell of Dogs.

Dogs crap everywhere, Dog owners have to pick said crap up.

Dogs have to be shouted at untill Blue in the face,and that is just to get them to come back. Cats come back when they want to.

Hmmmm......

Dogs have to wait to be taken for a walk, how dumb is that when they got four frigging legs :LOL:
Cats come and go like it's a hotel. Lack of gratitude.

Dogs have to wait to be fed if they are hungry, cats know how to walk on their own so go find a ready meal.
If let loose dogs would also find food, probably a cat.

Dogs smell, Dog owners houses smell of Dogs.
Cats can really stink, not to mention the litter tray.

Dogs crap everywhere, Dog owners have to pick said crap up.
Cats also crap (and p*ss) everywhere, including inside the house, behind the couch, under the bead etc. Cat owners don't pick cat crap up - disrespectful to general public.

Dogs have to be shouted at untill Blue in the face,and that is just to get them to come back. Cats come back when they want to.
That's because cats just ignore you completely - they have no respect..

It can be good fun with a cat when playing with some string though, until they claw hell out of you lol

:D ;)

Hmmmm......

It can be good fun with a cat when playing with some string though, until they claw hell out of you lol

:D ;)

:LOL: ;)

The early Egyptians, a highly advanced society. Now just remind me which animal it was that they worshipped? :rules:

Do love my cat alot - but have always wondered what having a dog might be like :)

Have voted dog, but would have another cat tomorrow, if Millie wouldn't eat it

:LOL: ;)

The early Egyptians, a highly advanced society. Now just remind me which animal it was that they worshipped? :rules:

That's not true! The truth can be found at the beginning of "Cats and Dogs" :LOL:

habit of rolling in fox...poo

I hate it when that happens and seeing as he's a Beagle it involves him doing this more often than not. Stinks to high heaven! lol

Allergic to cats (and they know it!!) so dogs all the way for me. Besides, dogs are stupid dumb messy slobbering creatures, much like myself...

Rabbits, thats the way forward. Out in the garden all day, little round balls of poo that don't cause a problem, eats grass, carrots and a bit of hard feed and will sit on your knee for ages having a fuss and don't need taking out for a walk.
They are however very, very, dim.

Andy

They also believed that the Pharaoh was a god. How delusional can you get?

Dont start up the God thread again Mike :LOL::LOL: That one was another open and shut case :D

If a man was doing DIY putting up a shelf, his dog would be sitting obeidently at the foot of the ladder thinking "I love you". His cat would be on teh arm of the sofa looking out of the corner of its eye thinking "thats not straight".

Cats dont have owners they have servants.

I have dogs and cats (one of which has only three legs).

We have had dogs in the past,but we have had our cat for the past 7 & 1/2 years now,don,t have to go out for walks in all the crap weather,brilliant.
He was snipped when he was a kitten so he does not roam,just a house cat,our baby & we love him to bits.:)(y)

Dogs give you unconditional love......

Cats you love unconditionally.....

They're both great:love:

Dogs every time for sure! I've had both and dogs are so much more friendly and loving, and great for the kids. I remember walking to the dog was the one job I didn't mind doing a kid for pocket money, would always pick it over feeding the cat, couldn't stand the smell of the food!!

I've got two wonderful cats. They're brother and sister. I think he was the big one of the litter and she was the dainty one.

She loves to roam around the house. He loves to wander around the neighbourhood! He's got tremendous road sense crossing a busy road. Seems to listen and look for the traffic! You have to see to believe it!

When he comes home she runs up to him and they have kisses!!! He then licks the top of her head!

He might be twice her size but she's definitely the boss!!!

I like both cats and dogs but have mostly and currently do own a cat who is very friendly :) ... I didn't vote though as like em both.

I wouldn't mind a dog aswell but the missis doesn't want the house to smell of dog and tbh even though i like to do plenty of walking, the thought of walking picking and carrying warm dog turds about does keep me from putting my foot down and buying a dog :LOL:

Hate cats, stinky smelly ungrateful pieces of dog food, the wife loves em but i always take em for a ride to a local quarry if she gets one then play dumb saying theyve probably found a new home or got knocked down.

Hate cats, stinky smelly ungrateful pieces of dog food, the wife loves em but i always take em for a ride to a local quarry if she gets one then play dumb saying theyve probably found a new home or got knocked down.

:nono:

Cats for me, I love dogs too but not in the house or the car... waaayy too much mess:D

Dogs for me. Here is our dog, when she was only 12 weeks old:

DSC07239.jpg

What breed is that Andy

My last dog is my Avatar, he was a 13 year old English Bull Terrier, soft as a sponge Cake, passed away on Jan 6th this year on his 13th Birthday, sadly missed.

What breed is that Andy

My last dog is my Avatar, he was a 13 year old English Bull Terrier, soft as a sponge Cake, passed away on Jan 6th this year on his 13th Birthday, sadly missed.

She is a Newfoundland and has grown a bit since then.

Sorry to hear about yours passing away. I can't imagine that, they do become such a big part of your life.

Back