Change your clocks

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Don't forget to adjust your clocks tonight peeps.

nighty night :):)

Looking forward to an extra hour in bed this morning I was. Let the dogs out an hour early because they don't recognise man's deviousness in changing the clocks and were whining for a pee when I saw my gardner/labourer turn up. He'd forgotten about the change. Unfortunately the dogs saw him before I could grab them and spent the next 15 minutes terrorising him until I could get them back in.

Stanley the cat then jumped through the window and landed right in front of Wilf (one of the dogs) who hates him. A fight ensued which took me a further age to sort out.

My wife thought it would be nice to have a cup of tea in bed but we have had a plague of flies for the last few days so we sat there with a fly swat each dispatching flies while drinking our tea.

Ain't life grand? :)

It's all lies... you don't get an extra hour in bed. I still wake up at my normal time :(

Me too. And our 5-year old daughter as well. Feel as though I've been up for ages and it's not even lunchtime yet!

So how many clocks have we all had to change? I've done 8 so far....

2 watches
2 mobiles
cooker
video in bedroom
alarm clock
kitchen clock

1 clock, 1 watch, 1 phone

A work colleague forgot his and turned up before 5:30 for a 6:30 start. He didn't realise till he got to work and an empty car park. He then sat in his car for a while then someone approached his car. He asked the bloke if he'd forgotten to reset his clock. "No sir I'm Plant Security can I see your ID".
I don't think it's the first time he's been caught out by the clocks changing either.

well i got my self very confused ealier, only clock was my mobile and couldnt remeber if i had changed it, had to call my dad and ask what the time was:help:

Back