Changing Bag?

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Can someone please point me in the direction of a good roomy one? It's doin' me 'ead in. :baby:

And why don't they make ones you can get inside and zip up anyway? :D

My "biggy" is a Lowepro Commercial AW.....fits 10 rabbits, 3 cats or a King Charles spaniel (with the ears hanging out). Also comes with extra pouches that clip on the outside for batteries, cards, rabbit food...whatever you fancy. Quite comfortable to carry (especially when empty) and has an added waist strap to stop it bouncing around when you're running (I've not tested this feature).

Bob

LOL. Cheers guys. :D

I'll check out the Jessops jobby.

My "biggy" is a Lowepro Commercial AW.....fits 10 rabbits, 3 cats or a King Charles spaniel

51S1PZE20FL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

So is that 10 rabbits and 3 cats? Just checking 'cause I may need one of these. :D

EDIT: actually on 2nd viewing, it looks like you could strap some guinea pigs on the sides...

Because I've reached the age where the policemen are young enough to catch me. :(

You've heard the one about the two cops walking down the street?

One says to the other....

"Is it me or are the public getting younger these days?" :police:

51S1PZE20FL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

So is that 10 rabbits and 3 cats? Just checking 'cause I may need one of these. :D

EDIT: actually on 2nd viewing, it looks like you could strap some guinea pigs on the sides...

Is this an "over the should side bag"? Tripod would sit along top with ease I guess?

Wouldn't a child's Sleeping Bag be more suited to that beast of yours CT???

HTH :shrug:

DD

LOL. Thankfully, I don't got no childs any more.

I've never had to use a changing bag before, I've always managed to use a cupboard or something similar, but I can't find anywhere dark enough in the flat. The best option is in the wardrobe, but I'd have to clean out all Jan's gear just hanging in there like Gorilla snot in trees. :puke:

At a pinch you can always use a big dark coat or anorak. Put your kit inside, do it up, fold the bottom and neck ends over and put the whole thing in a thick black bin bag with the sleeves sticking out. Put your hands in thourgh the sleeves and Robert's your Dad's brother!

Clearly this is not going to be suitable if the ambient light is very bright but in a reasonably dark room it will be fine.

That Calumet changing room looks the biz.

It is. It folds flat for storage, so doen't take up too much space, though quite a bit more than a conventional bag...

Back