Charging Swan part 2 (well 1 really)

PapaLazarou

Suspended / Banned
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
For those who like the charging Swan shot i posted, here is the 2nd Swan post but actually the shot before the 1 st post. This shows the reason why the male Swan was so aggressive toward me, his Female and Cygnet were out on the water and he would swim all the way from there position to challenge me near his nest. I tried to capture a sense of scale and distance while showing why he was so aggressive. Unfortunately i had to sacrifice depth of field for shutter speed, so rendering the female and cygnet out of sharp focus. I think it still tells the story of what was happening. Hope you like it and the notes are of use. I am no Shakespeare when it comes to words, but hope it makes sense to you all.
Thanks Mark.

Swan_Swimming.jpg

I did my best to capture the reflection, the other post explains all the tec side of how i went about it. Glad you like it.

Thanks
The 1st post i put up from this shot was the swan as it got right at me. This one is a touch further back, so you get to see the background

Come on i posted this one like i said i would for all the ones who liked the 1st post of this swan. Have a look.

Thanks
I think myself this is the best of the two, it shows the story of what was going on.

Going to post the series of these shots for you all to have a look at.

Great shot. Really looks like its picking up speed and doesnt look happy.

p.s. you get my pm mate?

It was moving very fast, i didnt know a swan could swim so fast. I moved like a torpedo, and i bet it would have been as deadly if it hit me. LOL.

I would of been more worried about the lens! lol. Is there any swan proof UV filters?!

Back