Cheap 2nd Hand Camera And Accessories Anyone?

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Whilst I have a fully functional D70s and a F601, I have been looking for a fully manual film camera and thought that the Pentax P30n would fulfil the criteria.
So I purchased said camera off the dreaded bay only to find that it was defective - dispute in progress.

I then looked around and found this site http://www.rockycameras.com The owner has a sale on at the moment with 50% off the price of anything you purchase whilst the owner is on holiday - the deal expires at 9.00 am UK time on the 11 th February - which is presumably when the owner comes back from holiday having celebrated the Chinese new year. I had already bought and received an Asahi Pentax flash unit which is in pristine condition and the test flash works perfectly.

I have just ordered a P30n - to replace the one that seller sent me - which I know will not be with me until after the 11th February, but I'm a patient soul and can wait until then.

I have no connection with the site other than being a satisfied customer having bought the flash gun.

There are some 'interesting' reviews on this seller on TP, if you care to do a search!

Rocky... hmm.. less said the better. Wouldn't touch with a bargepole.

Back