Cheap Chinese iPad mini copy!

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
No
Last edited:
Warranty will be non-existant but reviews seem pretty decent.
Some of their stuff is pretty good, I've the Cube iWork 10 and it has to the the cheapest and most portable device that will run the full version of Lightroom CC whilst travelling on the road.

Some of their stuff is pretty good, I've the Cube iWork 10 and it has to the the cheapest and most portable device that will run the full version of Lightroom CC whilst travelling on the road.

That's pretty cool :) I've got a Chuwi Vi10 Plus with Android and Windows on, but it's limited to 32GB, so running Lightroom 5 leaves me with only 2GB free space :eek: As a 10.8" FHD+ Android tablet though, it's spot on! Looking forward to this smaller one arriving, particulaly given that it has the same fully laminated screen as the iPad Mini 3/4.

That's pretty cool :) I've got a Chuwi Vi10 Plus with Android and Windows on, but it's limited to 32GB, so running Lightroom 5 leaves me with only 2GB free space :eek: As a 10.8" FHD+ Android tablet though, it's spot on! Looking forward to this smaller one arriving, particulaly given that it has the same fully laminated screen as the iPad Mini 3/4.
Disk space is a little tight but it will run with an external drive, and it's not the fastest for processing. But for processing the odd shot to blog a trip it's fine - even copes with SPP and Foveon raw file processing. It was the only compact tablet I could find that ran Win10 64-bit, most tablets run 32-bit and Adobe has been insisting on 64-bit for the last few versions of LR. The only real niggle I have with it is the charging, not full USB C so discharges faster than it charges in use (although it does have an excellent battery life) and there's no DC in.

Certainly seems very tempting.

Would need a big TF card for storage.

Hmmmm! ..............................£80 ! not sure :conflicted: :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Back