Cheapest Canon 50mm MkII

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
I see that 7dayshop do this for £54. Can it be had any cheaper elsewhere? I'm not fussed about 2nd hand or reconditioned - as long as its cheap!

Cheers,
Matt

That's about as cheap as they get. They easily fetch that much 2nd hand. :wink:

yep, pretty good, I got £55 for mine second hand, then picked up a MK1 from a car boot sale for £30 complete with EOS 620 :D

Fair enough, ill go for the one from 7DayShop. This DSLR game is proving expensive already!

I was trying to save as much money as I could, as I was thinking of returning the Sigma 18-125 I bought - it's giving me pretty aweful results in general, worse than I would have expected. Shame theres not really anything that offers the same range for the same money :(

Matt

milou said:

One eye, wooden leg, goes by the name of lucky ;) Couldn't believe it when the guy said the price.

Gonna chuck it on ebay I think, put it towards something I would rather have in the bag.

Thats the cheapest place I know about that sells it new. Matt and myself bought ours from there but be warned, this is one of the few lenses that they sell that is not delivered via special delivery, so be preparred to wait the usual week or so.

Well, I got trigger happy and ordered it. Hope it arrives in reasonable time.

Matt

feenster said:
Well, I got trigger happy and ordered it. Hope it arrives in reasonable time.

Matt

I am sure that you will be fine, allow for the Bank Holiday weekend backlog though. :shock:

Dont forget to post some pics when it arrives :)

Back