3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Is that everyone that was there? Nice pictures just need names putting to them all.
Like the picture of us, thank you.

yes names would be nice. I can spot Marcel, and DF is that you sporting the earing? Anyways look like you all had a good time, minus the car trouble? lol What went wrong there? :LOL:

Jewel

looks like df has a raised index finger there...

Love to see some names against the frames - looks like a grand day out!!

John

theres nothing wrong with earings anyway, i got 2 in my ear

shot 5

yeah but not everyone knows which is Mike ;)

i wonder how much i would earn, if i got all those camera and lenses etc and sell everything...hmmm ....

lol just kidding, awesome pics jonneh, looks mighty fun!

I love those fruit pastille ice lollies! :)

I love those fruit pastille ice lollies! :)
Yup, they are very fruity :)

Just in case you missed my group photo.

Land-rover_group.jpg

Left to right
DRZ, Johnny, rG-Tom, Keltic Ice man, Chenko and cykey

Dunno but the cheeky beggar has nicked your hat!

Hey I'm not complaining, I think earings are sexy on a guy. ;) You got two Matty? You must be extra sexy then eh? :p

All of you look very erm, british,lol :LOL: :p

Jewel

as sexy as sexy can be! :puke:

I'm not at home - have you ever ever tried to run CS2 across remote desktop? its not pretty :p

If you're REALLY lucky, and I finish early today, I MIGHT go home and watch lost and then post up some pics :p

Matt, youre surely not on TPF while youre supposed to be working are you ;)
Tell you what... piccies first ...then watch Lost... you know youll only end up no further through the plot than you were at the start of the episode anyway!
I cant believe I seem to be the only person that screams at the tv to just 'get on with it' when that prog starts!

The joys of running the network and being the one who monitors web usage eh :p

As for lost - I scream at it inside my head I really do.

I'll go through my photos tonight, get DF to vet the ones that he is in and then post them up tonight, I might even do some post-processing, maybe add a moustache here, remove a tooth there.

lol.

Its funny how Sawyers hair changed, you forget what it was like in the first series.

I've got the recap to watch first - same length as a normal episode but recaps the first two series, then episode 1 from this series.

Think its only on for a few weeks then theres a break until the new year and then its on non-stop.

24 starts again in January too, ooh I cannot wait - my fave tv series of all time.

Back