Chineese New Year - Celebrations

Edit My Images
Yes
As i'm sure you all know, it's the chineese new year tommorow, and there's some rather large festivities in Manchester town center tommorow.

Link to details.

Me and Bod are going to go in town to get some shots of it, just a heads up to you all about it :)

Nice to see you around again Sean.

Got a feeling you like that 35mm 1.4L :)

Your gallery is getting quite impressive now.

Hello Robert,

Long time no see pal. Hope you & the family are doing well?

Thanks for the compliment, i love my 35 as much as you love your 100-400 pal;) Still have it i take it?

Yes. It is very safe packed away in my bag. Life gets in the way of doing some of the things you want to do sometimes.

Should have some time to use it more soon.

Speaking of bags, im about to push the button on a crumpler.

You've increased your gear i see boyo

Flash was the most recent addition. Wondered if I really needed it at first. Now I wonder how I got on without it :)

Still rate my Crumpler for general walk round bag - so easy to get camera out and slip it back it.

I'm getting the "Geekstar" but everywhere's out of stock, unless i use warehouse express. But it's £15 more!

I'll get a flash gun one of theses days, But i'm not a huge flash fan. But i should have one

Mr THX said:
Nice set of shots there Sean. Very nice.

As Robert said nice to see you posting again fella, you been hibernating :ponders: ...LOL ....

Cheers mate, i use POTN quite a bit. I actually forgot my password for this forum and was just lazy in sorting it. Only done it the other night

Thanks for the comment on my gallery. Getting there, one shot at a time:whistle2:

Back