Christmas is tomorrow its official

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Well at last Santas workshop at Warehouse express has come up trumps after a four week wait, Santas helpers have been busy today and have confirmed that my new camera (EOS350D) has been put on the citylink sled, and that it will be delivered tomorrow, but he will only come if i go to bed early.

I have put a couple of carrots out for the citylink driver, and some nine month old mince pipes as a big thankyou.

This has reminded me how Christmas used to feel.

Mike :snowman:

Nice one Mike, I am sure that you will be happy with your new pressy :D

Bah Humbug no such thing......but you'll love the camera. :)

I hope you've left him a mince pie and a drink. :whistling

KenCo1964 said:
Bah Humbug no such thing......but you'll love the camera. :)

There definately is a warehouse express, I know cause I have ordered stuff from them ;)

And I know you don't mean there is no Santa Clause as that would just be silly :whistling

Go to sleep now or he wont come! :nunu:

lol! good thread....

Mike Aiken said:
Guys

Erhem, unfortunately i will let you know how i get on with Santa on Monday
OH! that's not fair... :annoyed: :(
Bachs said:
Hope he doesn't get soot on your sensor
Nor Sue or sweep for that matter. :)

Well i said i would let you know how i got on.

The bad news first

Friday i felt like the boy that santa forgot :(

The good news, i eventually got my 350d and other bits and pieces yesterday evening.

Last night i managed to charge a battery fit it, put the cf card in, switch it on, put a lens on, and set the time, not bad eh :ponders:

At this rate i will be posting pictures by xmas.

Really looking forward to getting cracking though.

Mike :beer:

It looks as though I'm not allowed to post pictures on here...ah well

EDITED BY STEVE

To post pictures you use the tags.

CT has kindly written a article explaining how, it can be viewed [url=http://www.thephotographyforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2088]here[/url]

If you are having a problem it is far better to ask for help than to post like you have above, especially with your first post.

Steve said:
To post pictures you use the tags.

CT has kindly written a article explaining how, it can be viewed [url=http://www.thephotographyforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2088]here[/url]

If you are having a problem it is far better to ask for help than to post like you have above, especially with your first post.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply sounds like you are really friendly on here.....My apologies for my post, what else am I to say if I can find no instructions... ok yes ask! Us oldies don't think quick enough for that........ Sorry. :confused-

oldboy2000 said:
Thanks for your reply sounds like you are really friendly on here.....

You will find that all the staff and members here are very friendly and helpful. Some even know what they are talking about ;)

oldboy2000 said:
My apologies for my post, what else am I to say if I can find no instructions... ok yes ask! Us oldies don't think quick enough for that........ Sorry. :confused-

No need to apologise. There are guides and basic rules at the top of all the forums. They do vary according to which forum though and that's probably why you didin't stumble accross the article you needed.

Like I said, if you need any help just ask, either on the open forums or by private message to any of the staff.

Steve said:
You will find that all the staff and members here are very friendly and helpful. Some even know what they are talking about ;)

No need to apologise. There are guides and basic rules at the top of all the forums. They do vary according to which forum though and that's probably why you didin't stumble accross the article you needed.

Like I said, if you need any help just ask, either on the open forums or by private message to any of the staff.

I have printed off CT instructions and very forbidding they look to me...The only place I have pics stored is Fotopic and then not them all, I have some in a gallery the name of which I am not allowed to mention...I can't see how I can upload pics into your gallery .....
So it looks as though I'm going to give this one up...

Cheers DaveG you I must admit sound a happy member, Thanks for the Welcome from you... sorry I cant display some of my Pictures....I do spend a lot time out in Turkey and also Scotland and a little in Wales so I do have quite a collection...not brilliant I might add but I like em !! I have been into Photography since I was at School , we had our own darkroom etc and have followed it all my life now 72 having been on several courses as well....I find it a fascinating hobby although technically bugging my old brain now....I do publish pics on the other Forums so you will no doubt see some of them....Good Luck...

This really is the friendliest forum I have stumbled across, and a lot of useful knowledge will come from it if you stick around.

To start your own gallery, just send a private message to EosD and he will set it up for you.

Anyway, we are taking this off topic. Come on Mike....looking forward to seeing the results.

Oldboy, head over to the welcome forum and introduce yourself there. As Steve says, any problems/questions then ask, they will happily help out.

Once you have a password and are logged into Gallery, it's very simple and quick to add photos - you just upload them from your own PC into your album. :)

1st Attempt...

DSCF0694.sized.jpg

God at last I've succeeded.....my brain aches :ponders:

well done Oldboy! Nice Picture!

Steve said:
You will find that all the staff and members here are very friendly and helpful. Some even know what they are talking about
i hope you dont mean me Steve!

Well done mate..you had two lots of tags though, I have deleted one set for you ;)

Just one question though..and please don't take this the wrong way..but why post the picture in this forum, would it not be better and get the attention it deserves in its own thread in the photo sharing forum?

Just for that, have a dancing banana!:banana:

;)

Back