Chroma - Lasercut Acrylic 4x5 Field Camera

"The Brian" Cutting edge, hipster chic and down with the kids. :)

Imagine the scenario, you've just trekked up Snowdon to get the classic sunrise shot and some other photographers are there setting up, they see you get your large format camera out and mounting it on your tripod, they wander over and ask "Thats a fine looking camera, what make is it?" "It's a Brian" you say proudly :D

Imagine the scenario, you've just trekked up Snowdon to get the classic sunrise shot and some other photographers are there setting up, they see you get your large format camera out and mounting it on your tripod, they wander over and ask "Thats a fine looking camera, what make is it?" "It's a Brian" you say proudly :D

I felt a little tear of pride well up then Nick....I'm filling up here man :hug:

The Prospector 45

The Outlook 45

Clear 45 for your eventual transparent version.

Actually; sounds like a skin care product

The Outlook 45 is a possible. Not sure about Prospector. Maybe "The Adventurer" is still a contender.

"Fusty and Crusty 45" sounds way cooler ;0)
I like The Adventurer,

What about 'The Quest LF or The Quest 45'

Chroma Mk XXIV?

The Outlook 45 is a possible. Not sure about Prospector. Maybe "The Adventurer" is still a contender.

"Fusty and Crusty 45" sounds way cooler ;0)

Then when a spring loaded version comes into being (to increase the speed of "erection", it could be the Outlook Express... ;)

The pub in Milford where the drunken conversation ignited the acrylic camera idea was called the King William. I reckon a name derived from that would be an interesting hidden name with a bit of history to it.

The King Will 45? Kingwil 45? Wilking 45? or if you like names like Brian and Lloyd, the William 45? :D

I like Chroma! Chroma 45 perhaps. Sounds futuristic, and as the camera is all-plastic, I think that suits it!

But really, it should be called THE STEVE.

The pub in Milford where the drunken conversation ignited the acrylic camera idea was called the King William. I reckon a name derived from that would be an interesting hidden name with a bit of history to it.

The King Will 45? Kingwil 45? Wilking 45? or if you like names like Brian and Lloyd, the William 45? :D

I'm impressed that you remembered the pub name :0)

K-Will 45
WilKi 45
DrunkenIdeaThat'sGottenOutOfHand 45

So, this wouldn't have happened without the Peaks meet? Surely, you should name it after the person who organised that meet?? :D

So, this wouldn't have happened without the Peaks meet? Surely, you should name it after the person who organised that meet?? :D
The Andysnap Superb.... I like it.

That sounds good but I'm not sure if the people behind Plex Server would be impressed?

I'm thinking more about Chroma and using a Colour Wheel as a logo;

color-wheel-to-grey.jpg

I've also asked my new friend in China if he can supply bellows in colours other than black. I should know tomorrow :0)

Last edited:
That sounds good but I'm not sure if the people behind Plex Server would be impressed?

I'm thinking more about Chroma and using a Colour Wheel as a logo;

color-wheel-to-grey.jpg

I've also asked my new friend in China if he can supply bellows in colours other than black. I should know tomorrow :0)
Can it be half colour half b&w?

Back