Chuffed to bits :) Beers on me !

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a call this afternoon from the groom at my last Wedding, last Wedding was my 2nd Wedding and a Wedding present for them - well, he sent out the link to everyone including those that could not make it and one of them, who has a very high budget Wedding planned for later this year has said - it has to be him, he has got to take the photographs at our Wedding. ( ME :) )

I am really chuffed, really, really chuffed as this one could lead to good times for me, caaaan't say too much but trust me, well connected is not really the word in this case, Edited fantastic.

Sorry Hello / OK, you missed out on this one :)

Shout 'em up, beers are on me, I will be having one or two tonight, happy days !

yayyyy, well done you!

It really is good to see a fellow TP'er getting on- Fanbloomingtastic.

Yay! I'll have a cup of Earl Grey ta :) Milk no sugar

:beer:

ok ill have one with ya

well done mate and good luck for the future

md(y)

Cracking one as I type, having a beer as well :)

you must have done something special eh!! well done.. i cant help thinking i want to know more about the next one now!! lol..

Well done. Word of mouth is absolutely the best sales tool, so long as it's someone else's mouth of course.

If I PM you my address you can send me a beer :D

Bloody brilliant mate.
Well pleased for you.

I would assume it is what I think it is, and I think this is the first step to good times, touch wood! :)

It is a wedding, for a well connected couple, that are connected to some very well connected people, it will be a very social occasion I would say, with a few socialites that we may or may not have heard of, B&G are not based in the UK but are getting married here in the Lakes, as I say they have seen the gallery of my 2nd Wedding and said they want me - I need to polish my technique a bit and get some sample albums done, this is going to cost me big time before I see the benefit, with any luck it will pay off :)

Sounds like fun, lucky guy!!

excellent - and don't forget to let us see the results!!!:clap:

It is a wedding, for a well connected couple, that are connected to some very well connected people, it will be a very social occasion I would say, with a few socialites that we may or may not have heard of, B&G are not based in the UK but are getting married here in the Lakes, as I say they have seen the gallery of my 2nd Wedding and said they want me - I need to polish my technique a bit and get some sample albums done, this is going to cost me big time before I see the benefit, with any luck it will pay off :)

Less talk, more beer sending! :D :nuts: :naughty:

Mines not arrived yet..... Do you need somebody to hold your camera ( need to see profiles of bridesmaids first)

Mines not arrived yet..... Do you need somebody to hold your camera ( need to see profiles of bridesmaids first)

Well it was sent, lol - I have not had proper contact with the B&G yet just the fact that they want me from seeing what I did at his mates Wedding, I only have one more Wedding so far this this year and having not advertised that suits me fine, just hope its not the weekend of my work conference !

Back