chuffed with myself

Name
chris
Edit My Images
Yes
on friday night i won the beginners class at my local photography club.
i got 1st,3rd and a highly commended,realy happy as i`v been taking photos for just over a year now and beat 178 other photo`s.

here`s my winning shot
019.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations!

I,m not supprised your chuffed with that shot its a corker , very well done.

Nice one Chris, and a nice feeling when you win.

Keep up the good work.

Stunning shot Chris. I like the catchlight on the side and even the beads around the rim of the 'mushroom cap' look evenly spaced. :clap::clap::clap:

Well done I'd be chuffed with myself too! Looking forward to seeing the other shots, this one is great!

thanks everyone,

heres the 3rd place shot
0191.jpg

and heres the 4th
waterdroppurple.jpg

i`d like to thank everyone who`s helped me on this website,iv learnt so much from others and its helped me alot towards winning this.

p.s my wife got 2nd and this is her shot,very proud of her too.

hourse.jpg

Last edited:
I only got into using a DSLR when I came to the conclusion that my digiscoping efforts whilst out birdwatching weren't that good :bang: and that perhaps a camera kit would be the next way to go.

True enough, since joining TP, I've seen such a vast style/type of photography I'd never even considered, I think I'm gonna have to have a go at this one. Very, very impressed. (y) :clap:

Di

got my award on friday,very happy with it :)))

056-1.jpg

Awww, well done! beautiful pics.

Just joined a club myself and hoping to enter my first competition soon :)

Well done on winning the award. Well deserved too as your hard work and patience paid off. Nice to see someone that has developed through the use of the TP forums, and certainly gives the rest of us an example of what can be achieved through the support and advice given here. Chuffed for you !

Back