ciao

have fun mate. i'm sure you will :)

according to your link i'm invalid :(

noah said:
have fun mate. i'm sure you will :)

according to your link i'm invalid :(

hmmm well that might not work, maybe you need to be a myspace member to see it, if thats the case its ****e, if someone can confirm that ill make a page on my website and use that instead.

jamie

Safe journey and hope you enjoy it (y)

I thought for a minute you were absconding :eek:
Hope you have a fab holiday and come back with some fantastic shots to share with us :)

have a good holiday!(jammy git)

Have a great two weeks WW ... it will fly by and you'll be back in no time ...:LOL: :LOL:

BTB ... I get the "Invalid user" bit too ?

Have fun mate! (y)

I could access the first link to your blog, what a wonderful way to share your hols with us, can't wait to see more of your chattings and photos.....rude totem poles indeed!

is that cuz your a myspace user...? :p

i think those indian totem pole carvers were havin' a laugh, its probably some "ancient symbol of manhood and fertility" or something, too me its just rude rude rude rude rude....

im actually keeping a physical diary as well so the blog is really just exerts from that, no ones seeing the actual diary as it contains stuff i wouldnt want most people to read, i let my mum read it and she nearly booked me into a mental home. so far theres a 2 page rant about the quality of inflight snacking and the cost of bacon buttys at manchester airport!

I am really enjoying your holiday, such a brilliant idea and I bet you will love reliving it when you get back here! Is your Mum there with you? I don't think I am a myspace user....would love to read your diary lol

some good stuff there, Canada seems popular these days!

Back