City & Guilds Level 2 - Passed

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Right a bit of a 'woo hoo' I suppose.

Just got my results back from my C&G Level 2 in Photography Course.

Hi Scott

The City and Guilds examiner has completed his visit; congratulations on attaining a Credit grading.
:D:D:D

Hey what am I grinning for, I could have done better and got a Distinction :crying:

oh well it will just have to do me, and who said you cant teach an old dog and all that :)

congrats - what you gonna do now? :clap:

ps
just looked at your web site

there are two google ad panels at the bottom of the page
the upper one is centred
but the lower one is fixed on the left

looks a trifle odd (imho)

congrats - what you gonna do now? :clap:

Cheers, have been considering Level 3 but just found out it is £493, thats a large chunk of cash!

Well done :clap:

Thinking of doing a course myself come September.

If its a C&G course avoid level 1, I have seen some of your work and think you can skip straight to 2 or 3

I'm debating doing it too. Do you think it was worth it?

If im being honest, NO!

The course was a little poor and in the end your photographic submissions only play a small part of the final exem make up. It is mostly your coursework thats counted (which is why I only got a credit, I did all of mine in about two days ;))

Congratulations

Cheers

ps
just looked at your web site

there are two google ad panels at the bottom of the page
the upper one is centred
but the lower one is fixed on the left

looks a trifle odd (imho)

Sorted I think :thinking:

(y) indeed - sorted! (y)

Nice one, I just finnished my level 1...... :LOL: Still waiting for the results! I'll be kicking myself if I dont get a distinction, it was sooooo easy!

I think i'm starting level 2 in September

Well done. It`s a course that`s crossed my mind. You say level 3`s nearly £500, how much was level 2?

The other courses to look at are those run by the Open College of Arts (OCA).

T'other half is doing one of those and it has been excellent. It focuses more on the "art" side than "technical"

Nice one, I just finnished my level 1...... :LOL: Still waiting for the results! I'll be kicking myself if I dont get a distinction, it was sooooo easy!

I think i'm starting level 2 in September

I dont know if things have changed but level 1 was either pass or fail there was no credits or distinctions on level 1

Well done. It`s a course that`s crossed my mind. You say level 3`s nearly £500, how much was level 2?

Level 2 was about £350 with exam fees etc.

Congratulations. It's always good to have your skill officially recognised.:)

Congratulations. It's always good to have your skill officially recognised.:)

I'm not sure a being recognised Doug, it only means I can follow instructions :)

btw, All my submissions were shot on your old 1D MkIIn, matbe thats what got me by :D

Well done. I've just signed up to do the C&G Level 2 in evenings at my local college - starting September. Looking forward to it!

Well done .. been looking to do some sort of course myself ... just dont know which one ..

Well done. I've just signed up to do the C&G Level 2 in evenings at my local college - starting September. Looking forward to it!

Thanks, if your as lucky as I was you will end up with a good bunch of people on it.

Well done .. been looking to do some sort of course myself ... just dont know which one ..

I'm considering doing a few short Canon dedicated seminar type courses or doing level 3. I t all depends how much spare time you have tbh :)

Thanks, if your as lucky as I was you will end up with a good bunch of people on it.

Yeh I went to an open evening a couple of weeks back to meet the tutor and see if I could get straight on the level 2 without doing the level 1 first.

Whilst there a lot of last year's level 1 students were at the evening signing up for the level 2 also. They seemed OK but obviously they all know each other. I will be the 'new boy' in the class :)

Yeh I went to an open evening a couple of weeks back to meet the tutor and see if I could get straight on the level 2 without doing the level 1 first.

Whilst there a lot of last year's level 1 students were at the evening signing up for the level 2 also. They seemed OK but obviously they all know each other. I will be the 'new boy' in the class :)

I wouldn't worry about it, it doesn't take you long to settle in :)

looking at doing the same thing.

but in digital photography not Film

Back