Classic Car Show (Powderham)

Nod

Tootles
Name
Nod (UK)
Edit My Images
Yes
Pretty sure there are a few people here interested in vintage, classic and thoroughbred cars (and bikes, steam etc) and that there could be some of them in the area on the weekend of the 13th/14th July.

If anyone's interested, the Crash Box Classic Car Club are having their annual show in the grounds of Powderham Castle (near Kenton) unless it's rained off.

It's a well attended show in terms of proper classics although there are the usual Allagros, Sierras which people have entered as classics to get free admission. Plenty of autojumble stalls as well as tools, trade stands etc.

We're probably going on the Sunday - I'll probably be armed with a D800 on a TP Op-Tech strap and an XF-1 in a pocket!

http://www.powderhamclassiccarshow.info/?eprivacy=1

Looks like another scorcher (in UK terms!) today which bodes well for the show to be on again. I've decided I'll be a little harder to spot and am leaving the D800 at home this year.

If anyone else does come along, it's often worth a wander round the visitors' car park - there's often plenty of interesting machinery out there as well as in the show!

Back