Classifieds

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

I've been using this site for a short while now. I'm a fair few posts away from qualifying to access the classifieds on this site at the moment, and wondered if anyone had experience of using other sites/forums classifieds that they would recommend?

Ebay and gumtree seem a bit too anonymous and risky for my liking

Hi
I have found gumtree ok if you pick up in person .... What kind of kit are you looking to buy?

Thanks, I hadn't heard of the last two. I guess these sort of places will be the best bet, although it would be great to miss out the middle man and just buy straight from the owner

Thanks, I hadn't heard of the last two. I guess these sort of places will be the best bet, although it would be great to miss out the middle man and just buy straight from the owner

Well stick around do some research and be a part of the forum and before you know it you'll be buying from here, be aware though that the prices in TPClassifieds are normal used prices (y)

Cool - heading to Bristol in 2 weeks time so shall pop in and have a look

Be aware that Clifton Cameras isn't in Clifton ... they moved to Dursley quite some time ago :)

Well stick around do some research and be a part of the forum and before you know it you'll be buying from here, be aware though that the prices in TPClassifieds are normal used prices (y)

shhh don't tell fibs... i cleaned up on 5D III's for £1,000 each only 2 hours ago....

shhh don't tell fibs... i cleaned up on 5D III's for £1,000 each only 2 hours ago....
Better check the serial numbers aren't fake then.......:naughty:

Back