Clives 52 in 2019 Thread Almost there!

Well done Clive, it is much harder than it appears :)

Hi Clive,
Gratz on making it to the end :)
  • Free Week - Can't beat a bit of long exposure using railway. I was trying to read the name of the box on your main thread shot - I guess it says Bognor Regis :) Interesting that it's still in use. I thought most boxes had closed now and were runn from the big area centres like Bassy.
  • Out Takes - Kid Photos - Herding Cats... I actually really like the second one for the actions and chaos. (y)

Great images there Clive!
And well done for completing the challenge!(y)

Far: All three are terrific images. I like #2 as I think it has the best balance between foreground and background detail...terrific moody sky too!
Christmassy: Ticks all the right boxes....bright, cheerful and very Christmassy indeed!
Snappers Choice: Great work on the light trails, expertly done....not easy with trains I imagine!
Outtakes: #2 for me....it's just right...(if you know what I mean!):LOL:

Well done Clive, it is much harder than it appears :)
Hi Clive,
  • Free Week - Can't beat a bit of long exposure using railway. I was trying to read the name of the box on your main thread shot - I guess it says Bognor Regis :) Interesting that it's still in use. I thought most boxes had closed now and were runn from the big area centres like Bassy.
  • Out Takes - Kid Photos - Herding Cats... I actually really like the second one for the actions and chaos. (y)
Great images there Clive!
And well done for completing the challenge!(y)

Far: All three are terrific images. I like #2 as I think it has the best balance between foreground and background detail...terrific moody sky too!
Christmassy: Ticks all the right boxes....bright, cheerful and very Christmassy indeed!
Snappers Choice: Great work on the light trails, expertly done....not easy with trains I imagine!
Outtakes: #2 for me....it's just right...(if you know what I mean!):LOL:
Thanks Rick ...much harder than it appears
Thanks Tim, I think the second one is a keeper.
Thanks Gareth, train trails are ok but not continuous so lots if waiting for them go appear.

Hi Clive,
Tim here's the location of that box, not sure if it still in use or just being used!
IMG_20191227_185602.jpg

Good finish Clive :)

Back