Clock the Forum ?

Edit My Images
No
Following up from the start of Arkady's birthday greetings ... :)

Is it me, he asks again (bad habit I know !) but the timings of postings on the forum don't tie in with the correct time ? :confused-

Or is this to encourage us all to go bye byes earlier ? :laugh1:

21:48

Looks on time to me too:) My clock syncs with a time server daily.

Think you need to star winding Ven;)

IanC_UK said:
another canon v nikon victory to Canon ;) LOL 2-1 :getmecoat
LOL:clap:

Just listen for the incoming artillery barrage from Arkady;)

Warspite said:
Looks on time to me too:) My clock syncs with a time server daily.

Think you need to star winding Ven;)

Well now there is a conundrum then ... my pc matches your timings spot on ... but the timings against your postings are all at 11.??hrs - adding two hours to everything ??? :confused-

Or somebodies winding too much ! :smilenod:

Any ideas 'cos it is ever so slightly annoying. :ponders:

How much is it out for you?

If its an hour then you probably need to change your DST options and possibly your location

Goto UserCP>Edit Options and change your DST options/location

evilowl said:
How much is it out for you?

If its an hour then you probably need to change your DST options and possibly your location

Goto UserCP>Edit Options and change your DST options/location

Sorted - I had just come back after searching for causes and having adjusted to GMT !?! :doh:

Thanx Evilowl ! Not so much a Nikon v Canon thing as :embarasse :embarasse :embarasse for Venomators !?! :getmecoat

Time is only an illusion

barrymoir said:
revelevant is a new word i invented btw its scots for relevant :D

Would it be a good guesstimate (another newie ?) to say you might have been partaking of the liquor of a similar persuasion (scots ch'd up !) when you did the inventing ? :laugh1:

You need to check the settings in your User CP - you probably have yourself registered as in a different timezone so the forum adjusts it :)

Back