Edit My Images
Yes
4.jpg

Cámara NIKON D300
Distancia focal 13mm
Velocidad de obturación 25 sec
Apertura f/14
ISO/Pelicula 100

i've taken this picture in Dublin, at Famine Memorial. is a group of statues built on millions of deaths and emigrants of irish peoople's memories... but in the edition i saw another posibiliti... more cinematographic.

once more, sorry for mi inglish

regards!

I like this very much. It's a little scary.

excellent shot

love the light as the main focus in the centre

very creepy

Very unusual shot, and I like it. Love the heavy contrast in the processing/lighting. Not to everyone's taste, I know, but i like it.

i know not everyone will like it, but... xD this is photography. in spain we say "never rains the same for everybody"... i'm not sure if this is the right translation, then i'll put the original version xD "nunca llueve a gusto de todos"
anyway, i like you like it! thanks!

I like this very much. It's a little scary.

thanks!

excellent shot

love the light as the main focus in the centre

very creepy

yea!

Very unusual, guess this is marmite shot , quite like it, but on my phone it looks like you have taken a photo of a photo.

sorry... my inglish is very, very poor and i can't undertan very well, so what means marmite shot?
anyway, it isn't a photo of a photo jejeje, in fact, it's easier than it looks... i only put the shuter time and ran estatue by statue flashing it. then at home, i saw that the bigger light in the middle wasn't so bigger xD and i try to fix it whit photoshop. i put the light in a copy of the ground layer and erase the parts of the picture where i thougth they shouldnt be iluminated (like the backs of statues) and that's all... convert it into b&w and anything more.

regards!

Great shot!I love the back lighting.
Your English is far better than my <insert any other language>!

I quite like this (y) and the strong back lighting really works well with the subject (y)

Welcome to TP :wave:

Matt
MWHCVT

hi matt! thaks for the welcome and for the comments!

Great shot!I love the back lighting.
Your English is far better than my <insert any other language>!

thanks bambi72!
i'm not sure about mi inglish... xD i'm trying... little by little.
i like you like it!

regards!

Back