Close focus wide angle underwater

Superb mike , the moray eel brings back memories when one sprung out at me in the Red Sea .

Awesome!!

I got stung by my pet lionfish, hurt like hell. Learned my lesson.

Superb mike , the moray eel brings back memories when one sprung out at me in the Red Sea .

Get back out there Jeff -you know you want together a Sharm deal this year!

Incredible set of images!

Thankyou

Awesome!!

I got stung by my pet lionfish, hurt like hell. Learned my lesson.

I've been very close to a few of the stingy fish but so far no touching - hope it stays that way!

Totally Amazing work
Mike you Have done them proud

Cheers Kev, appreciated

Mike

Your underwater photography has been stunning Mike these look like something on national geographic

A nice set, particularly like the background detail in the lionfish shot. I'd be interested to know what your setup is, particularly the lights. The exposure is excellent on all of the first set, but you've overdone the red correction on the BSR, plus the sand is quite overexposed. But when I get a perfect shot of one I'll let you know. Where were you? Guessing one of the off-shore reefs in the southern Red Sea?

Cheers mike, you're right about the red on the ray, I re did it afterwards but never changed the post.

Red sea out of el gouna (hugharda), 2 strobes in the 'rabbit ears' position for that one

Mike

A nice set, particularly like the background detail in the lionfish shot. I'd be interested to know what your setup is, particularly the lights. The exposure is excellent on all of the first set, but you've overdone the red correction on the BSR, plus the sand is quite overexposed. But when I get a perfect shot of one I'll let you know. Where were you? Guessing one of the off-shore reefs in the southern Red Sea?

Back