Clouded Leopard - Those eyes :)

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
The Clouded Leopards from my WHF visit yesterday.

The temperature was scorching and the light was really harsh, which made exposure tricky to say the least!

These cats are a relatively new arrival at WHF. They're quite small but have the most adorable eyes :love: You'd think butter wouldn't melt in their mouths, until you see their reaction to some meat being thrown into their enclosure :eek:

1 -

Clouded%20Leopard%20II%20lo%20res.jpg

2 -

Clouded%20Leopard%20III%20lo%20res.jpg

3 -

Clouded%20Leopard%20IV%20lo%20res.jpg

4 -

Clouded%20Leopard%20V%20lo%20res.jpg

And just because they remind me of Puss out of Shrek :D

Clouded%20Leopard.jpg

And just because they remind me of Puss out of Shrek :D

Great Set Paul (y)
And yes thats my favourite too for the same reasons :D

Cracking set Paul. Lovely capture with no 1.

Superb set Paul - the last pen has some cracking editing (y)

Nice work that man! :clap:

Thanks Guys :)

Absolutely crackin' set.

Great images, considering the conditions these are all well exposed, and the light isn't too harsh either!

A beautiful cat too. That last one is just spot on!

Nice Paul, do like these cats, there is a roomer that CWP are getting a pair at some point, do hope they do.

Interesting you say that Stu, I could be wrong but I'm sure they told us on Saturday that this pair weren't staying with them for long. I wonder if they're destined for CWP? I'll ask the question ;)

Absolutely crackin' set.

Great images, considering the conditions these are all well exposed, and the light isn't too harsh either!

A beautiful cat too. That last one is just spot on!

Thanks very much Toby. I have to admit to using a fair bit of dodgy & burn to tame the highlights ;)

Thanks Paul, could be, I was told by my source that they where due this summer, if you could enquire that would be good ;)

Interesting you say that Stu, I could be wrong but I'm sure they told us on Saturday that this pair weren't staying with them for long. I wonder if they're destined for CWP? I'll ask the question ;)

Those are VERY nicely taken..... And yes, too cute for words.

LOL it is fake Ryan :D

I used the liquify tool on the eyes on No2 in the 1st post :p

Thanks Paul, could be, I was told by my source that they where due this summer, if you could enquire that would be good ;)

I was completely wrong Stu :confused:

The two Cloudeds are staying at WHF. Once they can show that they can look after them they'll be considered for breeding the species.

have they moved into their new enclosure yet or are they still in the glass one? as think they were moving next door to their current glass enclosure and the black leopards were moving into their area - cant wait for that, two of my favourites together.

Really like these pics though - they have such expressionful faces... the doctored pic is hilarious

No they're still in the enclosure with the glass. It's a really nice enclosure though and, despite the glass, it's actually quite easy to get some nice photos :)

Back