Club35 processing time?

Edit My Images
Yes
For those who've used Club35, how long does it normally take to get film and prints back?

It's been a week and I'm getting impatient. :LOL: I'm also starting to hope my film hasn't been lost on the way to them.:puke::baby:

Asda did two Kodak C41s in an hour for me today - actually nearer half an hour - for a quid extra. Out of 48 prints there was a small hair on only one. I'm not very good at waiting.

You got baby rabbits at Asda? Cool :D

For those who've used Club35, how long does it normally take to get film and prints back?

It's been a week and I'm getting impatient. :LOL: I'm also starting to hope my film hasn't been lost on the way to them.:puke::baby:

I use them regularly.

It does take some time for the free post to work - I think they have the 2nd class post.

I know they were overwhelmed with work last week, so that might have delayed things.

7 days is quite likely; and I always call them about 4 days after posting to check if they have received the post. Why dont you give them a call tomorrow

Unfortunately they are 120 rolls not 35mm so I doubt Asda do that processing.:)

Thanks Ujjwal, I'll give them a ring. I wasn't sure if they normally email or something to acknowledge reciept of them. :)

Just getting impatient at my first MF film shots to see what they are like. :LOL:

If its 120 that probably why, with 120 and E6 they only run it every few days as they get less of it compared to 35mm colour neg and black and white where they run it every day as theres loads more of it.

When I sent them some E6 it took about a week to do but the quality was on the same level as Peak Imaging who I normally use for E6 dev and mount. I use them quite a lot for my colour neg as the quality is great for the price and they land on the mat in 2 - 4 days.

Club 35 outspources the E6 development - possible reason why Peak is cheaper.
They are indeed Kodak express

Well I finally got my prints back from Club35 (via home so an extra few days). They look pretty good, although there do seem to be a few blobs on the a few of the colour prints which I'm sure shouldn't be there...

Nothing else to say really I guess. I'll check out the negatives and see if the blobs are on them or if it's a scanning issue (I assume their prints are scanned negatives not more traditionally done?). Took quite a while to get them sent back and £10 a film for processing and 12 6x6" shots seems expensive for a 3 week wait but I guess that's more the nature of 120 non c45 film than Club35 themselves.:)

Back