College Police Photo shoot

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, today the police came down to college to help in a drink drive photoshoot, (photos will follow) but here are some i took of the BMW police car they brought down.

ive done some slight cloning to reflective areas etc, where pieces have came off, and also cloned out the number plate (badly)

will be spending more time on cloning when i get more time.

P1200531_2.jpg

P1200530_2.jpg

P1200477_2.jpg

Kevin,

Knowing where this was taken, They didn't help in location and therefore BG :puke:

For me #3 has the edge as it has a better BG and also not at an angle ;)

unfortunately you've just clipped the front wheel on the left in both the first 2 images.

I don't know how accommodating they were/would have been but I may have asked if they could open the passenger door instead of the drivers and shoot from the otherside, that would have given a blank wall as a backdrop.

Certainly nice and sharp (y)

Cheers

I also think number 3 is the best of the bunch.

Out of interest, were you asked to clone out the number plate?

I could understand it may be necessary if it was an unmarked car, but not one with POLICE written all over it!

Dave.

Last edited:
damn and i was looking for a "hooky" number for my ringed 3 series estate................

Just out of interest is #1 and #2 a spot the difference game ;) if so the police on the drivers door has gone.

No bad shots. IMO

Matt
MWHCVT

Hi Matt, thanks for the comment, i put both on cause i was unsure #2 stood out more with the light being brighter, but the "police" removed from door was to see if it would look better gone instead of just "poli" showing

Back