collins82002's 52 week 7 People (page2)

I do like these multi-self shots, and it's something I was toying with this week as I'm stuck on a training course from dawn till dusk at the moment.

Was it a remote trigger, or did you just run really fast outside before the imter went off?

Ian.

It was on a timer (10secs) and had to run and stand on some small step ladders so i could get myself exposed enough and nearly broke my neck a few times rushing and retaking. Trying to locate a decent wireless remote so i have more freedom and be more bold. This week's theme i enjoyed, make me laugh to think that i could be double trouble:)

haha , really like this ,, its a great idea , it makes me think i have to try this soon, but wireless remote might be a good idea before i try :)

Hi Chris,

Only just found your 52 and like the way you think out side the box :clap:
Being local, your street shot is intriguing as Leanne and I are both trying to work out your location(dont spoil it by telling us lol).
Love your people shot and will be popping in regularly to see more (y)

Hi Chris,

Only just found your 52 and like the way you think out side the box :clap:
Being local, your street shot is intriguing as Leanne and I are both trying to work out your location(dont spoil it by telling us lol).
Love your people shot and will be popping in regularly to see more (y)

Thanks gary, where about in tamworth are you and i'll tell you how close you are then you can work the rest out. lol

Thanks gary, where about in tamworth are you and i'll tell you how close you are then you can work the rest out. lol

Lol, I know we're close from how you can look down on the houses around you, putting you on a hill. Just working the angle to the town from where the mast is and with the absense of the flats, castle and church of the town. We're in Amington so just the other side of the hill ... I think :shrug:

(y) That's the best so far from your 52 IMO.

Very creative take on the theme and really well executed. The facial expression on the outdoor you is just brilliant!

It was on a timer (10secs) and had to run and stand on some small step ladders so i could get myself exposed enough and nearly broke my neck a few times rushing and retaking.

I bet your neighbours thought you'd gone mad :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Definitely worth the effort though.

I think it could do with a tiny crop off the top, just to lose the horizontal bar of the window frame (it's not level in the shot) and it would draw more attention to the "outside you"'s face, but it really is a very good shot.

(y) That's the best so far from your 52 IMO.

Very creative take on the theme and really well executed. The facial expression on the outdoor you is just brilliant!

I bet your neighbours thought you'd gone mad :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Definitely worth the effort though.

I think it could do with a tiny crop off the top, just to lose the horizontal bar of the window frame (it's not level in the shot) and it would draw more attention to the "outside you"'s face, but it really is a very good shot.

Hi Sarah,
Thanks for C&A, Yes the neighbours think im mad running back and fourth to do retakes. Was enjoyable to do though.

Cheers
chris

I really like these shots with two or more of the same person in them. What process do you use? Is it done in camera or using photoshop?

Hi andy,

It was simple even for me. Use tripod and take one image on a timer or remote trigger. then more you subject around to the sketch you want then take another pic.
use second image as background then add second image as 1st layer and all i did was
cut the left window out exposing me on the first image.....

But im sure theres a easier way that someone will explain???

cheers

Nice on Chris! Great take on the theme. Swear I've seen those cushion before....................

Cheers, Rob

Clever Idea chris, and it's worked well... On theme.

These multiple people shots look like such fun. :clap:

Oddly I think you look a little like Simon Pegg in the one looking through the window :LOL:

These multiple people shots look like such fun. :clap:

Oddly I think you look a little like Simon Pegg in the one looking through the window :LOL:

Hi Steve,
Thanks for looking, had to google Simon Pegg, knew the name but not the face.LMAO:LOL::LOL:

images

Simon Pegg

Cheers

Brilliant idea and really well executed. :clap::clap: I'm glad you didn't break your neck or get carted off to the funny farm by your neighbours! :LOL:

How on earth did I miss week #7. Absolutely superb! :clap:

Back