Come on own up!!

I admit it too i havn't apart from taking out the memory card and turning it on to check the pictures, at least i have handled it for a little longer than some!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe, this is exactly the reason I stole Jimmy's shotaday idea. I know for a fact I wouldn't have been out else. I figure the longer I manage to stick with it the harder it'll be to break! It's also giving me an endless excuse not to do the work I have due for monday :)

NOW LOOK HERE ... I don't have to touch it every five minutes to know where the damn thing is Ant ... alright ! ... :cautious: ...

... it's been in the same place for over six months so why would it not be there already ... :shrug:

:eek:

:p

Well, Ive not only touched it ... Ive gotten mine out every day this year!!! :eek:

Ok, so we're only 3 days in but...

Ive shot my first air balloons (badly).

My first Field Mouse (badly)

And my first female Blackbird ... (nearly as badly!)

Im blaming the bad bits on the poor lighting conditions, well Im sure all you understand! ;)

only to see if mine did auto bracketing :LOL: which i does, im trying to get out this weekend though.

We need pictures!!! :D

Sorry for the lack of quality and or skill!!! Still a cutie!

basilcl4.jpg

Used them both for a shoot on the 27th, and they've both been in the bag since! :eek:

I have got a private party on Saturday to cover though, so they'll be out again! :)

My first use was for the first three minutes of 2008! Standing on top of a multi story carpark taking pictures of fireworks. Even went for a 'photo walk' round Liverpool on the 1st, but since then haven't had time :)

Only touched mine yesterday to charge the batteries, no shutter action though :cautious: :eek:

My first use was for the first three minutes of 2008! Standing on top of a multi story carpark taking pictures of fireworks. Even went for a 'photo walk' round Liverpool on the 1st, but since then haven't had time :)

Guess that's my prize gone then?

Or do I get a prize for the first 'paid' to pick it up? :clap:

New 40D and just reading the instruction manual still.
The weather has been C... though.
Need a bit of a push start :puke::LOL:

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Still havn't touched mine despite 37 plans do do so as soon as I've finished this....

and this......:bang::bonk:

Took it to the beach on New Year's Day but the outlaws were cramping my (lack of) style. The couple of shots I tried didn't come out quite right. Ho hum, plenty of the year left...

It must be today:rules::D

Last time I touched mine was at a service station at Keele nearly a week ago *sniffs*
Getting a new one in feb though..I'm even dreaming of cameras :(

Back