Come on own up!!

antonroland

Inspector Gadget
Name
Anton
Edit My Images
Yes
Who else has not touched their cameras this year yet??

:cautious::cautious::eek:

:LOL:

Does it count if I was stilltaking photos after midnight on NYE?

Mine's by my feet though ready for some snow pics :D

Nope :( Last used on 30th December to take the photo for my competition entry ;)

Now where did I put that camera? :D

Nope.....

...oh...actually, I did, yesterday...but does using it just to take pics of stock for our website count? Sort of enforced rather than willing usage? :thinking: :shrug:

I have not used it for anything I WANT to use it for yet thsi year - there, that sums it up! :D

I used mine yesterday , my daughter (nearly 16) was eating noodles with loo-roll up her nose because she didn't like the smell.

I'm waiting for her friends to come round to share the joy :D

I used mine yesterday , my daughter (nearly 16) was eating noodles with loo-roll up her nose because she didn't like the smell.

You cann't just tell us about this, you need to post the picture :D

worthless-1.gif

What's a camera?:thinking:

Oh yes... I must find it :bonk:

used mine for the 1st time this morning to take pic of snow :D

I have had manflu :( Its a killer! I'm sure i'll have a fiddle with it later though.....

I used mine last night, shot about 250 pics trying to capture water droplets and coronas - trust me nothing worth sharing :bang:

But...it does mean that I've taken 250 shots more then most people on this thread in 2008 :clap: so I get a prize for the most prolific photographer 2008? :D

havent used mine in about a month cos the dam pc broke, got a new one now so as soon as i get photoshop to process the pics i will be snapping away again.

I was laying on the living room floor taking pictures of a small bronze ornament for about half an hour last night. Was experimenting with DOF / Aperture Settings, etc. It's all starting to make sense.....sort of :puke:

No aint even looked at me camera yet :shake:

Not for a few weeks now.:)

Just like to "love it and hug it and call it my own":D.

Galaxy,

Do you have a King Charles?

We collected ours yesterday, 9 weeks old, tri colour!!!

The last time i touched mine was a couple of hours ago, but just then as i moved the keyboard the lens cap touched my hand. Does that count? :p

Going to get out soon when the weather is better i think. More nature and building shots :p

Tony

:bang::bang::bang:

It's been 3 hours and more since I started this thread and I was going to take some pix directly after having STARTED THIS THREAD:bang::bang::bang:

I'll blame it on ebay...

You'll understand CT, won't you?:sulk:

No not yet. I'm off work with a bad head cold. ....or should I say 'Woman Flu' to get some sympathy like poor Jimbob.;)

Shame you poor thing, on the new year too!

Have yourself lots of:hug::hug::hug: and hope you get well soon!

Touched it this year !!!

I've hardly touched it last year either :eek:

Back