Comet - special offers on Nikon

Name
Robyn
Edit My Images
No
We were in our local Comet store earlier this afternoon and I had my usual giggle over some of the DSLR prices....however, one thing I did notice whilst laughing at the Canon prices were that they were selling off a couple of those "bundle" packs that Nikon did a year or so back. The two they had were the family pack (which I seem to recall had a remote release, a flashgun and some others bits) for around £89 if I remember rightly, and a "travel" pack, with a lens among other things - for £159 I think. Now, not being a dark sider I can't be certain how good a deal these really are, but certainly the one with the flashgun and remote seemed like a bargain!

Doh! Forgot to add, the store is in Harlow, Essex

I avoid Comet like the plague for absolutely anything because if you product becomes faulty they repair it with their own staff instead of letting the manufacturer repair it. In my experience with them they have actually damaged more than repaired :shake:

Although what gman is bad those ,prices do seem like a good deal, although not sure as i am a canon owner.

Lobbox. It's me that's :wacky:

Managed to post in the wrong subject. Not sure what happened there. :cautious:

Back