Coming back?

Name
john
Edit My Images
Yes
Some time ago I joined this forum but quickly stopped posting!

The reason was that a NEWBIE was, in my opinion, being treated rather badly. I expressed my opinion and was shouted down - well so be it. My concern was that the beginner would be put off - and they were!

Well that is in the past. More recently I have occasionally "had a look" to see what is going on here and I have been pleasantly surprised. So I would like to contribute in again. My old posts are probably still visible so please have a look, and let me know if you think I can contribute.

My interests are primarily wildlife and I tend to use silly big lenses, cameras and tripods.

Let me know what you think? Can I contribute? I hope so.

Hi john, jump back in go on :welcome: life's too short to worry about things like that ;)

Get posting (y)

I don't know if I worded that post very well but I always thought Forums were a place to learn and bounce ideas off each other.

Having been "lurking" for a while it looks like that was a one off and I probably over reacted a bit?

Anyway I am liking what I now see and hope I can contribute as well as learning too!

Hi John, welcome back, it took me ages to feel comfortable here but once you get to know the forum they are mostly harmless!;)

Is F3F anything to do with model gliders if you do not mind me asking?

Last edited:
Hi John, welcome back, it took me ages to feel comfortable here but once you get to know the forum they are mostly harmless!;)

Is F3F anything to do with model gliders if you do not mind me asking?

Yes it is! When I first got an E Mail address I couldn't think of anything so I just went with F3F! I used to fly a Pike, then Ellipse 2V and I still have a Nyx. The competition never really grabbed me but I love the aircraft! My home flying site is the Bwlch near Treorchy - a good place to fly gliders FAST!

Are you a fellow Glider Guider?

Back