Beginner Committed a cardinal sin..

I remember a time where I wanted to do some long exposure in Kimmeridge, lugged all my gear down to the beach walked about 2 miles down the coast and when setting up realised that didn't have my tripod plate attached to the bottom of the camera! I've not forgotten it since though. :)

I remember a time where I wanted to do some long exposure in Kimmeridge, lugged all my gear down to the beach walked about 2 miles down the coast and when setting up realised that didn't have my tripod plate attached to the bottom of the camera! I've not forgotten it since though. :)
The tripod plate is always attached to my camera. Remembering the tripod head, or the tripod itself, well.... :LOL:

I have forgotten SD cards before. But more recently went to a cricket match with a canon telezoom in the bag and forgot take the canon EF to sony e-mount adapter to fit that lens on to my body :facepalm:

there is always something to forget isn't there :D

I recently went along to see the Tall Ships Race at Greenwich London. We arrived late so couldn't get a decent spot to take photos from so decided to give up and get a river boat back up to Waterloo and head home. As we slowly started our way up the Thames, every single tall ship came floating by, a perfect opportunity. Two shots in my camera battery died. No problem, I had a second battery, unfortunately that was also dead. Luckily I had a little point and click with me, so I did get some photos, but I'm still disappointed in myself for not checking batteries

Back