Competitions from magazines

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
I just picked up a copy of Practical Photography and there's a couple of comps in there I fancied sending something in for.

What I was thinking though is, because I never seem to keep on top of what competition is due when, I wondered if it would be an idea to have a thread somewhere where which people could update with the various competitons they come across.

You can always make an entry in the calender dod.
A link is at the top of the forums

Actually I think it is quite a good idea.

I don’t get any magazines myself so don’t have the dates or details but if anyone has subscriptions and wants to start a thread for the rest to put in info, I will collate the details and make a sticky, keeping it up to date.

As it was your idea dod, perhaps you would like to start?

Steve said:
I don’t get any magazines myself so don’t have the dates or details

I don't get them all either, wouldn't have time to read them.

Fair enough, there are two in this months PP.

1. Action images - an action image of any subject digi or film, closing date 15/8/05. Prize is a day with the Action Images agency with full press access at a major sporting event, could be anything from athletics to a FIFA footy match.

2. Canon/Rizla Suzuki Competition - a shot of any motor sport which captures all the action of motorsport. Closing date 15/8/05. Prize looks good.
For Winner: Canon 350D plus Kit lens, Pixma iP8500 printer and a hospitality day at one of the British superbike events with the Suzuki Rizla team photographers.
Two runners up prizes of the 350D and printer.

Back