Confused about cables on Mobo

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,
Had to get another mobo, it's a gigabyte F2A88X-D3HP all has gone OK until I come to the F-panel header, these cables will go in any way round I like, that's the problem, as you are aware there are + & - cables, I got no idea what ones are + or - of or what way round the cable goes. I've included 2 photos just for reference and maybe some help.
Short of it is I have had to change mobo's and I didn't take note of what way round they go, that's if it does make a difference. Hope some good tecky out there can help me. It does look like there's a faint grey line on some of the cables, I can`t see any reference to this in the manual.
20170518_141555_HDR.jpg
20170518_141519_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
For those that are willing to reply, all sorted, now why cant they put a + and - sign on all the pins instead of some with and some with a arrow. ARGGGHH moment

First. Don't Panic.
The connectors for the power and reset switch are not polarity sensitive.
The LEDS will not blow if you connect them the wrong way round. If leds do not work simply reverse the connection.
There you are no worry no panic.

First. Don't Panic.
The connectors for the power and reset switch are not polarity sensitive.
The LEDS will not blow if you connect them the wrong way round. If leds do not work simply reverse the connection.
There you are no worry no panic.
Thanks Red, I'm not panicking [emoji106]

Back