Congratulations are in order.

nilagin

Daniel-san
Suspended / Banned
Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Just checked on his name and he hasn't posted on here since 2009, some may remember him, but a talk photography member has just been named 2017 MSA Young Photographer of the Year (Motorsport)
Congratulations Matt Sayle.

He was up and coming when he used to post here, never really saw a bad shot from him

He was up and coming when he used to post here, never really saw a bad shot from him
I believe he was still at school when he first came on here, If I remember rightly, because of his enthusiasm, another forum member sold him a second hand DSLR very cheaply, may have even given the camera for free, to get him started, he'd then be off to Oulton Park at every opportunity on his push bike until he was old enough to drive and passed his driving test, allowing him to start venturing to other tracks. Saw him a few times at Brands Hatch. Now he's covering plenty of international events.

All I can say is well done to him, he cut his teeth here with help from fellow forum members, now he is a pro to, Well done Matt

Yep I remember him well, from the very early days, he took on board all the advice he was given, and improved very very quickly.
A real aptitude for it, that lad.
Well done Matt (y)

Hello!

Thank you very much for the kind messages! It is very much a dream come true and I am still onm cloud 9! It is indeed all down to Russell for selling me that 400D for next to nothing. If it wasnt for him I wouldnt be here today! I have contacted him to say thank you!

Thank you!
Matt

^ Well done Matt :D

Hello!

Thank you very much for the kind messages! It is very much a dream come true and I am still onm cloud 9! It is indeed all down to Russell for selling me that 400D for next to nothing. If it wasnt for him I wouldnt be here today! I have contacted him to say thank you!

Thank you!
Matt

Good on you mate, glad to see you've done really well :clap::clap:

Was good to meet up a few years ago, still remember you sleeping in your little pink (sorry red) Corsa at the side of Knickerbrook...

Hey Matt welcome back, maybe you can point some of us in the right direction these days;)

Huge congratulations must go to Matt Sale for becoming the Motor Sports Association young photographer of the year

Dave

Back