Contingency planning for the future of F&C

Chaos is a ladder.
And as King Crimson, so aptly sang ...

...Confusion will be my epitaph.
As I crawl a cracked and broken path
If we make it we can all sit back
And laugh....

Work? WORK?

You do realise that that's a four letter word!

Delighted to Hear I will not have to find a new place of work... Fora with adequate wine cellars are few and far between these days - even if this particular Cavern is irksomely close to the Spammers Dungeon and Lime Pits.

Delighted to Hear I will not have to find a new place of work... Fora with adequate wine cellars are few and far between these days - even if this particular Cavern is irksomely close to the Spammers Dungeon and Lime Pits.

Nice to see you've left the butlers pantry again old chap.

The key to my position, Sir, Is to always be there, but never noticed or obtrusive... Nobody has complained that the Port Decanters in F&C have run dry - ergo, I must have been here on a very regular basis. Perhaps I wasn't recognised due to those dashed Surgical Masks...

The key to my position, Sir, Is to always be there, but never noticed or obtrusive... Nobody has complained that the Port Decanters in F&C have run dry - ergo, I must have been here on a very regular basis. Perhaps I wasn't recognised due to those dashed Surgical Masks...

I admire your consistency of expression, suitably updated for present times of course. :)

Back