Copyrighting several images at once?

Name
suze
Edit My Images
No
I use gimp2!!

Is there any way on this planet i can copyright several images at one time?? meaning putting my signature over the image for outside viewing....

I can download anything else without paying if needby!

There is 700 images to do.:shake::shake::shake:

Thanks in advance.

Do you mean watermark rather than copyright? there are several watermarking tools available, I haven't used any if them myself but searching for "watermarking software" rather than copyright might get you to an answer quicker.

I use Faststone. Works very well. If necessary you can resize, watermark and add date/time/file info as well, if you wish, all in one batch.

thanks all - mega helpful :)

sorry i meant watermark..... long day !!!

will go off and google who you said now :) I already have/use picasa but dont know how that works....???

just downloaded faststone....

seriously THANK YOU!!! saved me soo much time :D

only issue is - i want the watermark bigger to cover my image.... only comes out very small..... :/

any help with that?? ive tried for ages and i just cant get my head round it lol!! :)

well thats my problem

its my initials (i dont want to post here soo basically................ abphotography.net

but in a box and obvs faded a litte but its just coming up just covering a horses eye lol

im not made to work with editing software - its baffling lol! :)

As i've not got it infront of me, Is it something to do with changing the size of the font?

I really cant remember!! Sorry

yep - need to change/edit the size of my watermark :(

im clueless :D haha :)

ive done it :D :D

just resized the photo (as its only for viewing on a website) and the watermark "fits"

not brillo but it will be fine :)

Back