Corfe Castle Sunrise

davekiddle

Like to feel muppets
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Mark (Merc), Jon (Jollyjack) and myself got up at stupid o'clock this morning to catch the sunrise down at Corfe castle. We were not disappointed! :D

3958791846_2d8b351015_o.jpg

3958025417_5ce635b1fa_o.jpg

3958800210_a21d586d07_o.jpg

3958792410_80502a7a30_o.jpg

3958016643_7958bcbcef_o.jpg

Thanks for looking. Comments welcome :)

Last edited:
The atmosphere in these is just magic, man!! Awesome job well done and obviously worth getting up early for..

They are amazing.
Like No5 the most.

Super subject for such conditions. You could go there a 1000 times and never get conditions like that.

very nice set indeed and well worth the early rise.

Stunning set! I'd happily have #1 on my wall. :)

Some great shots there and such wonderful conditions.

It has an almost 'Lord of the Rings' feel to it.

Lovely shots, particularly No 1.

I was there just over a week ago and it was grey and overcast

Those are all excellent captures, especially the first one.Well worth getting up for:)

Amazing Dave. Absolutley spot on.

I must admit, this shot has been on my list of things to do for a while now, I just never seem to have the time to get there for sunrise.

Super set, and very atmospheric with that early mist. Nice to see it's not fallen down yet too.

Absolutely stunning images, particularly the first. In fact, the first one is my favourite. Just love the colours in the sky and the clouds. Very very atmospheric and suits the location. The castle ruins are perfect.

Perfect. Watching pictures #1,2,3 and 4 I thought there can´t be a an improvement anymore because they all were stunning...but then #5 came with perfect processing in the b/w style I love.
Thanks for those great photos.

I would love to have #5 as wallpaper on my pc at work. If you could make it happen I´d be more than thankfull.

Last edited:
Very, Very nice, 1 & 2 are stunning :clap: :clap: :clap: not that it takes away from the others as this is a great set, but if they were mine 1 & 2 would be getting the large print and wall hanging treatment. :) (y)

:eek:

Jesus mate, they are seriously some of the best shots I have EVER seen!

Goddammit I'm so jealous :razz:

Like I have said already Dave, these really do hit the mark Mate well done :clap:

Blimey Dave these were popular:D

Mine are pretty similar to yours so not really worth putting anymore up.

It was definately worth the early morning and the stomp up that hill.

Nowt wrong with your shots Jon :clap:

Now I'm absolutely gutted!!

Let me know if you go back there guys, I'd SOOOO love to go :crying:

Thanks guys. Come on Mark, I want to see those you took with the posh filters! And you Jon, stick some up. Mine were quite grainy too - just needed a bit of PP'ing. These printed pretty good at A4 size.

Stunning !

I live only 10 miles away from Corfe and have never seen it like that.

Congratulations on such awesome pictures.

Back