Corn field tonight

raythefab

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok i know im the worlds worst at landscapes:bonk: but ive had a few tonight so plucked up the courage to show this is the wife my only fan:LOL:
3757093827_a3068ec4b5_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Ray
Sorry to say, but I'm less keen.
Think it doesn't have enough interest.
The cereal looks good enough to merit a closer inspection.
Sky looks a bit washed out - maybe a selective boost would help.

Definately liking that edit loads more. The sky is more interesting and the corn is a nice colour with the yellow and green contrasts in the front (y)

How dare you try to steal my crown?......:eek:....I`m the worlds worst landscape shooter.....:p

I think the second version is pretty good,lovely colours and good clouds.Would it crop to move the horizon lower down and reveal more of the sky?

Definately liking that edit loads more. The sky is more interesting and the corn is a nice colour with the yellow and green contrasts in the front (y)
Thank you Sara:)

How dare you try to steal my crown?......:eek:....I`m the worlds worst landscape shooter.....:p

I think the second version is pretty good,lovely colours and good clouds.Would it crop to move the horizon lower down and reveal more of the sky?
No No im still the king of Cr*p:LOL:

The edit is streets ahead of the original I reckon - lovely detail, nice summery and warm feel about it!

Very nice indeed!

The edit is far better, I think some good use of filters would certainly sort you out.

Back