Couple from the Highlands

Name
Duncan
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a short trip to Scotland with my daughter and wildcamped. She loved it although wasnt up for any serious fell walking. Still grabbed a couple of shots. It was mixed weather, with some dull days, a sunrise and spotted lights, and some flowing falls.

Loch Tay Inversion Sunrise by DuncanTyson, on Flickr

Loch Tay Inversion Sunrise by DuncanTyson, on Flickr

Creise Spotted Light by DuncanTyson, on Flickr

Buchaille Etive Mor Large Pool by DuncanTyson, on Flickr

Buchaille Etive Mor by DuncanTyson, on Flickr

Falloch Falls by DuncanTyson, on Flickr

Loch Tay Dull Reflections by DuncanTyson, on Flickr

The first two flickr titles confused me a little with one being Loch Tulla and two being Loch Achlaise but both with great conditions, a bit miffed I missed that with the subtle mist hanging in the air.
Shame about the power lines in the first, you really have to get through the stile to get beyond the power lines.
Lovely set all round showing Scotland to be a very picturesque country.

I enjoyed all of the pictures, very nice indeed. I miss my home land.

The first two flickr titles confused me a little with one being Loch Tulla and two being Loch Achlaise but both with great conditions, a bit miffed I missed that with the subtle mist hanging in the air.
Shame about the power lines in the first, you really have to get through the stile to get beyond the power lines.
Lovely set all round showing Scotland to be a very picturesque country.
Thanks Scott. Kept the naming from lightroom and forgot to change them when I exported a set. I had the hound and my daughter with me and we werent really meaning to stay beyond sunrise there as we were supposed to be up at etive by then but saw this and needless to say we jumped out of the van. I did wonder about cloning but figure with the cloud it'd be tricky.

3 and 6 for me! (y)(y)(y)

Why the wires in 1? :(

3 and 6 for me! (y)(y)(y)

Why the wires in 1? :(
Wires were part of the power cables/telecom cables running around the loch to another house at the far end. I couldn’t get an angle from the roadside and had the dog n my daughter with me otherwise I’d have bobbed across the stile as Scott suggested I’d have loved to have been up high to catch the drama of that light higher and closer up. Excuse to visit again I’d say ;)

Back