Couple of Cumbrian tree shots

Name
Mark Littlejohn
Edit My Images
No
Its that time of year when I just never seem to get out doing my own thing. Managed a couple of fairly recent shots - one from work and the other from a quick half hour before work. Colours are really starting to pop around Ullswater and if you are thinking of visiting then now is the time.

The Curve by Mark Littlejohn, on Flickr

The Belle of the Ball by Mark Littlejohn, on Flickr

Excellent work there , second one is magical I think, the light and reflection are spot on , well done (y)

I like the birches best Mark, it leaves a lot to the imagination and really takes me somewhere ;)

Number 2 is really special, it's got lots going for it - colour, reflection, mist.......nice.

I do like #1 but I'm afraid it's overshadowed by the superb quality of light and colour of #2. I saw this one on FB and Twitter and immediately loved it. It's been superbly captured Mark and I love the touch of mist on the water's edge.

Both delicious… said my eyes (both!).

The first almost looks like a paining, I really do like that one, but they're both beautiful shots.

I think the second image is fantastic, first one does less for me but I could see it working for me with a thicker mist

Cheers folks

I think the second image is fantastic, first one does less for me but I could see it working for me with a thicker mist

My phone shot was better. The mist lifted ridiculously quickly.

Fantastic Mark. I really like them both, but the first I find particularly appealing.

Both gorgeous, wouldn't expect anything less. Heading to the area in a couple of weeks, hope the predicted winds don't strip all the trees of their colour!

Both gorgeous, wouldn't expect anything less. Heading to the area in a couple of weeks, hope the predicted winds don't strip all the trees of their colour!

Colour was lovely today. There are quite a few trees still to turn but the silver birch in particular are looking spectacular.

Both superb.....cannot really add anything to what's already been said.
Will be up there again next week, Blea Tarn's on the list.

Just returned from a family holiday and have been waiting to see this on big screen, certainly found a pot o gold in #2 Mark great splash of light on the subject.

Back