Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
4 nice ones there.

# 019, nice and simple. I'm gonna be really geeky and point out that the perspective a tad out...

I had a quick edit and pushed the contrast/clarity just to give it a bit more depth.

#020, guess what it is....:bonk: I've been subscribed to the 'what is it...' thread for ages and haven't been near guessing. Quite an interesting perspective.

#21, moleskin...:puke: gorgeous...mines red...nice low angle and depth.

#22, cracker, really, might give it a go myself. WB looks spot on. I'd like to see the top of the smoke in the middle match.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

OP
OP
Cowmageddon
Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
4 nice ones there.

# 019, nice and simple. I'm gonna be really geeky and point out that the perspective a tad out...

I had a quick edit and pushed the contrast/clarity just to give it a bit more depth.

#020, guess what it is....:bonk: I've been subscribed to the 'what is it...' thread for ages and haven't been near guessing. Quite an interesting perspective.

#21, moleskin...:puke: gorgeous...mines red...nice low angle and depth.

#22, cracker, really, might give it a go myself. WB looks spot on. I'd like to see the top of the smoke in the middle match.

Cheers and keep up the good work.
Thanks Andy, I was a bit gutted about the smoke on the middle one - may have to give it another try later as I didn't appreciate how much space to frame it in. You seem to have a love / hate relationship with Moleskine!

I love #2 and I've very impressed with the match sequence. How did you ignite it?
Thanks, igniting it is easy - just use another flame below the match but low enough not to cast any light, in my case I used a candle. The downside to this approach was that you didn't know exactly when it was going to light up so it took a few attempts!

MWHCVT

Advertiser
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
I love you little black book :LOL: (y) I hope that your starting to fill it up (y) I also really like your day 22 (y) I did one like that last year (y) though I think that you've done a better job on it than I did (y)

Matt

OP
OP
Cowmageddon
Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
I love you little black book :LOL: (y) I hope that your starting to fill it up (y) I also really like your day 22 (y) I did one like that last year (y) though I think that you've done a better job on it than I did (y)

Matt
The book will definitely get used, or else my lovely wife will tell me off.

Thanks, enjoying doing the match shot. Was a bit different and a bit more of a challenge.

Had a busy week but managed to get photos every day. Just a bit slow with posting them but here are a few, yesterday and today still in the camera.

#1 Everyone loves bokeh!

023 - Heart of hearts by Cowmageddon, on Flickr

024 - The swirl by Cowmageddon, on Flickr

#3 Pooch, hes a bit cropped due to not staying still but liked the focus on the nose.

025 - The nose knows by Cowmageddon, on Flickr

#4 M1/M62 light trails

026 - Light trails by Cowmageddon, on Flickr

Last edited:

MWHCVT

Advertiser
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
I love the bokeh hearts :clap: that's a really great photo that I could easily see being used on a valentines card (y) also you've done a really good job on your light trail it's never easy on a location with street lights :(

Matt

Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
Yes
I love the bokeh hearts :clap: that's a really great photo that I could easily see being used on a valentines card (y) also you've done a really good job on your light trail it's never easy on a location with street lights :(

Matt
I agree with Matt. i'm glad you put the heart one on I noticed on your camera the other night and it looked great then. The car trails have come out well, it was tricky to photograph with all the streetlighting - I must load mine up and have a look!

Well done Jon on your 366 so far they're looking good!!:clap:

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, Jon, still going strong there (y)

Really like the colours in the Bokeh and cracking composition. Few distractions in the BG, but well done.

Swirls is nice and abstract...is it a lampshade?

Dog, just the clipped eyes as an improvement...or really focus in on the nose.

Car trails, looks like a decent locations, more tail lights would be good.

Keep it up and nice to see a variety of genres...(y)