Daily Cowmageddons 366 Challenge 2012

Last edited:
4 nice ones there.

# 019, nice and simple. I'm gonna be really geeky and point out that the perspective a tad out...

I had a quick edit and pushed the contrast/clarity just to give it a bit more depth.

#020, guess what it is....:bonk: I've been subscribed to the 'what is it...' thread for ages and haven't been near guessing. Quite an interesting perspective.

#21, moleskin...:puke: gorgeous...mines red...nice low angle and depth.

#22, cracker, really, might give it a go myself. WB looks spot on. I'd like to see the top of the smoke in the middle match.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

4 nice ones there.

# 019, nice and simple. I'm gonna be really geeky and point out that the perspective a tad out...

I had a quick edit and pushed the contrast/clarity just to give it a bit more depth.

#020, guess what it is....:bonk: I've been subscribed to the 'what is it...' thread for ages and haven't been near guessing. Quite an interesting perspective.

#21, moleskin...:puke: gorgeous...mines red...nice low angle and depth.

#22, cracker, really, might give it a go myself. WB looks spot on. I'd like to see the top of the smoke in the middle match.

Cheers and keep up the good work.

Thanks Andy, I was a bit gutted about the smoke on the middle one - may have to give it another try later as I didn't appreciate how much space to frame it in. You seem to have a love / hate relationship with Moleskine!

I love #2 and I've very impressed with the match sequence. How did you ignite it?

Thanks, igniting it is easy - just use another flame below the match but low enough not to cast any light, in my case I used a candle. The downside to this approach was that you didn't know exactly when it was going to light up so it took a few attempts!

I love you little black book :LOL: (y) I hope that your starting to fill it up (y) I also really like your day 22 (y) I did one like that last year (y) though I think that you've done a better job on it than I did (y)

Matt

I love you little black book :LOL: (y) I hope that your starting to fill it up (y) I also really like your day 22 (y) I did one like that last year (y) though I think that you've done a better job on it than I did (y)

Matt

The book will definitely get used, or else my lovely wife will tell me off.

Thanks, enjoying doing the match shot. Was a bit different and a bit more of a challenge.

Had a busy week but managed to get photos every day. Just a bit slow with posting them but here are a few, yesterday and today still in the camera.

#1 Everyone loves bokeh!

023 - Heart of hearts by Cowmageddon, on Flickr

024 - The swirl by Cowmageddon, on Flickr

#3 Pooch, hes a bit cropped due to not staying still but liked the focus on the nose.

025 - The nose knows by Cowmageddon, on Flickr

#4 M1/M62 light trails

026 - Light trails by Cowmageddon, on Flickr

Last edited:
I love the bokeh hearts :clap: that's a really great photo that I could easily see being used on a valentines card (y) also you've done a really good job on your light trail it's never easy on a location with street lights :(

Matt

I love the bokeh hearts :clap: that's a really great photo that I could easily see being used on a valentines card (y) also you've done a really good job on your light trail it's never easy on a location with street lights :(

Matt

I agree with Matt. i'm glad you put the heart one on I noticed on your camera the other night and it looked great then. The car trails have come out well, it was tricky to photograph with all the streetlighting - I must load mine up and have a look!

Well done Jon on your 366 so far they're looking good!!:clap:

Hi, Jon, still going strong there (y)

Really like the colours in the Bokeh and cracking composition. Few distractions in the BG, but well done.

Swirls is nice and abstract...is it a lampshade?

Dog, just the clipped eyes as an improvement...or really focus in on the nose.

Car trails, looks like a decent locations, more tail lights would be good.

Keep it up and nice to see a variety of genres...(y)

Back