Crested Tit

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
The Crsted Tit is found in the pine forrests in the north of Scotland. This one was taken on a perch just before feeding. I saw that there was an area of shadow a good distance behind the tit so I manouvered the tripod and 500 lens so that the shadow area formed the background

DSC_0049Crested_tit_in_sunlightamended.jpg

Excellent shot :clap:
Another bird I have never seen, thanks for sharing (y)

very nice. well done

goodness me that's good
looks like a punk with a tail-wind! :clap:

Fantastic (y)

Searched for theese the last couple of times I've visited Scotland without any joy. Better luck this year maybe.

Never seen one before, looks a beauty and well captured too, what lens?

Mike.

Nice one buddy(y)

A lovely capture WW ... (y) ... easily worth the extra trouble in the composition ... ;)

These little guys are not just found in Scotland though they are relatively easy to see there ... :cautious: ... they can be found in Wales and certain parts of England too ... :D

:p

Another cracker. Well done young man. Fair enjoying seeing something a bit different.

Thanks Charlie thought it was about time I showed something

Well if you had been at my mill today about 1ish with that fancy new lens you could have had a go at the Peregrine as it flew just above the old cart shed carrying its lunch.
With the amount of "Doos" we have I would think there is a fair chance it will come back again if it hasnt moved on.

If you had been there in the morning you would have seen me breaking about every Health & safety rule in the book.:LOL:

Lovely!. What a cracking little bird.

Great shot I've never seen one of these either
Pete

A 'first see' for me too. Cracking shot. (y)

Back