Critique required

Edit My Images
Yes
Good day all, could you all advise me of how to improve this image, I am still trying out composition and tweeking with software.

6e65625a46f2e850ccdd7faf32738572.jpg

Just remove the cluttered background and dodge the mid tones slightly, the harsh sunlight has not done the shot any favours but you can't pick and choose the weather. My take on the shot.

Cheers for your reply, for some reason my clone stamp has an error msg and I can't use it. Do you think it's a harsh image?

Hello Nostromo, I will look at that, any help is greatly appreciated as it is one of my favourite pics and I would like to get it to a high enough standard for framing

I agree sbowlers579 and I have tried to adjust it but I lose out on other aspects of the pic

LrMobile1406-2016-12496685070632748-1024x1614.jpeg
Is this any better, I've just had a quick go on my phone (lr app), I've had to resize to up load so don't know what it'll look like on a full screen.

Cheers Nostromo, that's the degree of light I am aiming for and have achieved it when I tweeked it once before, just wasn't to sure about the darkness of the bottom left,but it would seem there is little room for light adjustment.

remove the cluttered background

+1… imperative!
I am still trying out composition
If I ignore the top left part, the beast it self is very well framed.
and tweeking with software.
I think this is where most of your difficulties are
Do you think it's a harsh image?
Steve has given the correct answer to this question

Here is a suggestion from your jpg image…

Critique%20requiredpp.jpg

No added contrast nor sharpening, just DRL and tamed mid-tones!

Back